PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul would be sad right now.

Joseph Hart
02-06-2008, 01:12 AM
Not just because of the results of Super Tuesday
Not just because the MSM ignorance

But because people are giving up on him! This needs to stop now! I dont know if youre from another party, if so convert and stop trolling. I dont know if you were a supporter and just dont care anymore.

The truth is is that theres 50% more of this country waiting for us. Put it into perspective. Noone know what there candidates are really saying. They base it all on personalities or what party they are.

Let your voice be heard! Just talk about him all the time. Get the message out. If you talked to 2 people a day, then you just tripled your vote!

Chins up! Hold your ground! This is a Revolution people! Revolutions dont end. This one is just beginning!

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd129/Organjic/rev.jpg

DFF
02-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Right. In Ron's own words "This is just the beginning" -- the beginning of a new movement within American politics.

dealerjim
02-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Good post. :)

romeshomey
I sent him a donation for some encouragement....

cien750hp
ron paul supporters will never give up on him and the message he carries.
they may want a third party run or whatever, but make no mistake, the ideals of his message will live forever.
"ideas are bulletproof. for no army can stop an idea whose time has come"

we will continue until we succeed.
and we will succeed.
for liberty always prevails.

ron paul stood strong in congress for 20 years while everyone around him was a dirty politician undermining the constitution every chance they got
we will do the same.
for we are ron paul.

morerocklesstalk
02-06-2008, 01:17 AM
I don't see why considering a 3rd party run is giving up?

If anything we all want to see it continue. The GOP has not been very kind to us and Dr. Paul. I don't feel we owe them allegence if our canidate does not win.

virginiakid
02-06-2008, 01:19 AM
I agree, people give up way to easy. They are like a bunch of scared kity's, as soon as it doesn't look good, as soon as it gets tough, they start to whine, cry, and become bitter and then they quit. A Shame really. But honestly, I don't think this movement is going to lose any steam. It is only going to get stronger. Take Back the GOP, and elect our Ron Paul Republican/Independents into office!

The Revolution has just begun!

DFF
02-06-2008, 01:22 AM
I don't see why considering a 3rd party run is giving up?

Nor do I.

Rational:

1)Ron has MILLIONS IN CASH ON HAND.

2)He can easily rake in 5 mil per month from now till' Nov.

3)MANY Democrats would crossover to vote for him -- particularly miffed Obama supporters.

4)He could possibly get more media coverage (since they'd view him as Ross Perot II).

5)Precinct leader numbers would continue growing exponentially.

6)Ample time to inform the sheeple about RP.

morerocklesstalk
02-06-2008, 01:22 AM
Who is quitting?

morerocklesstalk
02-06-2008, 01:25 AM
Nor do I.

Rational:

3)MANY Democrats would crossover to vote for him -- particularly miffed Obama supporters.

4)He could possibly get more media coverage (since they'd view him as Ross Perot II).

Totally agree with all those points.

Do you guys talk with other Republicans? They don't consider us part of the GOP. They even call us liberals when we are really the only true fiscal conservatives in the bunch.

If Ron Paul doesn't win at the convention, I have no problem going for an independent run if Dr. Paul is willing and I don't see why others do.

intelliot
02-06-2008, 01:28 AM
What the? Why doesn't he use the cash?

truthrewards
02-06-2008, 01:30 AM
I think RP still has a very good chance of winning.

The problem is people don't know who he is or what he stands for, this is because of the media blackout.

If the plan continues and we get all 180,000 leaders, we will have 100% of the country that our leaders can canvass, advertise, and basicly get the RP message out.

I would say at least 90% of those who hear the message become RP supporters. It is just a matter of time.

I am from florida and, I will tell you, support here is very low in general because of the MSM and lack of exposure, infact there wasn't any ads at all here and I did many sign waves with only a few honks. I think this will change if we keep growing until election day.
Edit/Delete Message

DFF
02-06-2008, 01:31 AM
What the? Why doesn't he use the cash?

Because he's a strict, fiscal conservative. :p

Seriously though -- hoarding cash is *Joker voice* "All part of the plan."

tomveil
02-06-2008, 01:33 AM
These posts are getting old.

The people who are quitting aren't reading.

The people who are reading aren't quitting.

literatim
02-06-2008, 01:36 AM
Don't worry about these people. The campaign quit coming to these forums long ago.

bcreps85
02-06-2008, 01:36 AM
People are discouraged, and it is understandable...it is our initial emotional reaction to how the day went, and how the MSM went into total blackout mode in a way that was so obvious people just assumed he dropped out.

We need a word of encouragement tomorrow from the man himself.

dan new zealand
02-06-2008, 01:37 AM
cmon you americans, this is just the beginning! chin up, rome wasnt built in day and all that stuff.
a long, long, long way to go yet. don't let the trolls on here bring you down, the fact that they are on here spouting rubbish is proof that the mainstream are still worried about Ron Paul and what he is generating! GO GO GO People, there are countless people overseas counting on you!

Physics
02-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Nor do I.

Rational:

I think it is a very long shot. It's going to take a shitload more money than what he has. I also think #4 is crap. The media is NOT going to give Ron Paul a fair shot. If they were, they would have already. I do, however, think that if ANYONE can run third party, then Ron Paul can. We do have 1 thing that no other candidate has had, grassroots. I think that getting Dr. Paul on the ballots in every state shouldn't be a problem with our organization. Also, I completely agree with you on #5, if we can win, canvassing is going to be the way to do it.

The thing that worries me, is that most people will not vote third party. They just won't do it. I know very few people that will, even given a perfect candidate. It's laziness I guess, not wanting to take the time to research a candidate's positions. It's also sad.

BreakYourChains
02-06-2008, 01:41 AM
Yes, we must go on for Ron Paul! For ourselves and our families! For the country! For the world!

libertarian4321
02-06-2008, 01:43 AM
I'm not giving up.

I'm going to be a Republican delegate, and even if my state selects someone else and forces me to vote for a neocon on the first ballot, my vote on the second ballot will be for Ron Paul.

A brokered convention is our best hope- and today didn't change that, we've known it since Iowa...

suzypotaka
02-06-2008, 01:53 AM
Not just because of the results of Super Tuesday
Not just because the MSM ignorance

But because people are giving up on him! This needs to stop now! I dont know if youre from another party, if so convert and stop trolling. I dont know if you were a supporter and just dont care anymore.

The truth is is that theres 50% more of this country waiting for us. Put it into perspective. Noone know what there candidates are really saying. They base it all on personalities or what party they are.

Let your voice be heard! Just talk about him all the time. Get the message out. If you talked to 2 people a day, then you just tripled your vote!

Chins up! Hold your ground! This is a Revolution people! Revolutions dont end. This one is just beginning!

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd129/Organjic/rev.jpg
TRUST ME! We are not giving up! There is no reason too. Besides the REAL REVOLUTION is just starting!

Pauls' Revere
02-06-2008, 01:57 AM
YEAH! 50% still to go! my gosh it's far from over.