PDA

View Full Version : Screw the Gop

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-06-2008, 01:07 AM
We need to take this into our own hands. After seeing results in Alaska something is foul, fuck all them neocons.
Fucking Neocons
Fucking Neocons
Fucking Neocons
Fucking Neocons
edit: FUCK YOU FRANK!

Karsten
02-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Instead of F U frank, we should be saying F U GOP and just go 3rd party NOW!!!!!!!!!

ThomasJ
02-06-2008, 01:10 AM
+1 intertubes

JonathanR
02-06-2008, 01:17 AM
Today while I was working the polls, the president of the local GOP group came and talked to me. He said he respected Ron Paul but he worried that he would split the vote and cost us to lose the election to Hillary.

I told him that the reason the vote was split was because the GOP has moved away from its core values and he said "Yeah I'm disappointed in Bush too." I told him it wasn't just Bush but the group of candidates we have now also. He looked surprised and seemed speechless. I said "It wasn't just 5 years ago that John McCain was almost kicked out of the Republican party, and Mitt Romney, jeez, that guy ran to the left of Ted Kennedy and now he's up for our nomination?" He blinked and said "...I can see you've put a lot of thought into this."

About an hour later he came and gave me a printout of a useless story about John McCain making a makeshift American flag and saying the pledge of allegiance while he was POW. I'm not sure what that had to do with anything but he seemed sure it would convert me.

morerocklesstalk
02-06-2008, 01:18 AM
I think they put all the Ron Paul votes on the Exxon Valdez.
That might explain the delay in the count.

colecrowe
02-06-2008, 01:21 AM
http://www.ronpaulwhitehouse.com/

Joseph Hart
02-06-2008, 01:22 AM
Whatever the campaign decides im supporting it.

Pauls' Revere
02-06-2008, 01:30 AM
Today while I was working the polls, the president of the local GOP group came and talked to me. He said he respected Ron Paul but he worried that he would split the vote and cost us to lose the election to Hillary.

I told him that the reason the vote was split was because the GOP has moved away from its core values and he said "Yeah I'm disappointed in Bush too." I told him it wasn't just Bush but the group of candidates we have now also. He looked surprised and seemed speechless. I said "It wasn't just 5 years ago that John McCain was almost kicked out of the Republican party, and Mitt Romney, jeez, that guy ran to the left of Ted Kennedy and now he's up for our nomination?" He blinked and said "...I can see you've put a lot of thought into this."

About an hour later he came and gave me a printout of a useless story about John McCain making a makeshift American flag and saying the pledge of allegiance while he was POW. I'm not sure what that had to do with anything but he seemed sure it would convert me.

WOW...Just goes to show out of touch they really are. Thanks for the post. I knew they were out of touch but holy moly. Makes me wonder, how much time do we have to wake up the GOP before ALL our liberties are lost? Now that I think about that it may take to much time. Perhaps the third party is the way to go. I'm still on the fence about that issue. But given the disconnect of the GOP establishment maybe its a better idea. Any thoughts?

2BFree
02-06-2008, 01:31 AM
What the hell are we doing...

They freeze us out of the media - we play nice - they win.
The steal our caucus win - they stall.
They push poll - we complain.

If we don't fight back - we lose.

I say we stay in the GOP, fight dirty and start pissing on em.

DFF
02-06-2008, 01:38 AM
LOL @ the title of this thread. :D