PDA

View Full Version : how to defeat votefraud

alaric
02-06-2008, 01:03 AM
The results so far leave me with one of 2 conclusions: 1. the American people are just so stupid that there is no hope or 2. there is blatant massive votefraud that we need to defeat . Here is how: make sure everyone who votes for Ron Paul is told that there is a responsibility to protect that vote by everyone mailing a letter to headquarters attesting to their vote and when and where it was cast. That way when the MSM put their bullshit totals up, headquarters counters with say 30,000,000 letters of actual votes to counter the so-called 'winner' who has 29,000,000! now what do y'all think of that?:D

fireworks_god
02-06-2008, 01:05 AM
There's no reason to look further than number one. We've all known how stupid this country is; it has never been a secret. The number one failure of this campaign is that we've regarded Americans as reasonable individuals who will make the right decisions when they are given the opportunity to do so... we should have treated them like the fucking morons they are. That is what the other candidates do, no wonder they win.

alaric
02-06-2008, 01:13 AM
no, i'm taking the positive road. there has been proven votefraud in NH, and no way a good redneck state like Alabama has such few RP votes. NO WAY. We could mail in our intent before election, followed by one after. It only costs us each 84 cents. Cheap and effective!

VoteForRonPaul
02-06-2008, 01:17 AM
Here is how: make sure everyone who votes for Ron Paul is told that there is a responsibility to protect that vote by everyone mailing a letter to headquarters attesting to their vote and when and where it was cast.
I hope you are serious because it is truly a great idea!

fireworks_god
02-06-2008, 01:22 AM
The scale on which the vote fraud would have occured is pretty damn huge. One would have to say that Americans didn't even have their votes counted if we were to assume RP got gyped that much. The results were totally expected before yesterday even started. The success of this campaign in the face of such adversity and an unwelcoming environment is phenomenal and never to be dismissed, but the fact remains that people actually did go vote for these other candidates.

The established system that brought this course of events has over thirty years of refinement. One only looks to the television to know why what happened, happened. Ron Paul got over 500,000 votes, and that's impressive as all hell for someone that got shunned by the television. Its a sign of the changing times, but my only fear is that it won't take long for the established system to attach itself to the Internet and formulate it so that the same morons will be lead along just as well through it. The West was free but not forever. More realistically, however, I see RP and the emerging dominance of the Internet as a sign of great things to come.

I see the Internet as being the greatest catalyst for human evolution. Humans one hundred years ago will look back at the Ron Paul movement (which just begun very very strong in a very short amount of time :)) and will regard him as much more of an influential leader than McCain ever will be. The proliferation of information and a mesh network that is accessible to all means human liberation, provided that the system doesn't regulate access and flow of information, which just seems too impossible. :)

MrZach
02-06-2008, 01:25 AM
I hope you are serious because it is truly a great idea!

Better idea:

Pressure states into adopting "voter receipts" like some areas in Texas have.

You vote on a computer screen and a paper ballot is printed (this is used for the count) along with a paper ballot receipt for you to take home with an anonymous unique identifier number on it.

Vote results are published along with UIN's and anyone can verify how their ballot was cast. Piece of cake.

This is what we should be doing nationwide. Period.

wowabunga
02-06-2008, 01:46 AM
Vote results are published along with UIN's and anyone can verify how their ballot was cast. Piece of cake.

Smart thinking... now to educate the masses that a better way exists.

Many of the sheepies I bump into don't even know our country is broke... whoa it's gonna be a up hill deal.

smartpeople4ronpaul
02-06-2008, 01:47 AM
We elected George H W Bush, then George W Bush, both TWICE. WTF?

romeshomey
02-06-2008, 01:50 AM
The results so far leave me with one of 2 conclusions: 1. the American people are just so stupid that there is no hope or 2. there is blatant massive votefraud that we need to defeat . Here is how: make sure everyone who votes for Ron Paul is told that there is a responsibility to protect that vote by everyone mailing a letter to headquarters attesting to their vote and when and where it was cast. That way when the MSM put their bullshit totals up, headquarters counters with say 30,000,000 letters of actual votes to counter the so-called 'winner' who has 29,000,000! now what do y'all think of that?:D

The answer is simple. A well armed militia.

alaric
02-06-2008, 03:16 PM
can't believe this thread hasn't received more comments:confused:

Lisa S
02-06-2008, 03:32 PM
I agree, we definitly need some way to verify votes. I really think all of Ron Paul's votes did not register ever since New Hampshire. We know he should have done better there. We need a plan and fast and get it out to the remaining meet-up groups that haven't yet voted.

Catatonic
02-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Both 1 and 2. You can call people sheeple all day long, keeping your head in the sand about election fraud kind of keeps you on the same page as them.

Agora
02-06-2008, 03:44 PM
This is a real state of country you live in... and world is yet to learn about fraudulent voting in USA. ... In comparison with Chavez's Venezuela, guess who has much better record - and that's unacceptable.
What a political travesty!
I admire dr Paul for his perseverance and I'm sure that we can't be wrong to be on the same path.

alaric
02-08-2008, 07:41 PM
blimp!

suzypotaka
02-08-2008, 07:52 PM
OK! I had another thread going & I don't care how the information gets out so long as it does!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=115450

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONSTITUTIONALIST: Devvy needs your help:AL,AZ,ARK,CA,CT,DEL,GA,MN,MO,OK & TN!!!

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd340.htm

GREAT article from Devvy Kidd. Read it in entirety (above link) & if you are in any of the states mentioned PLEASE email her pronto!

===========================

Can you help me?

I know all of this is very discouraging, but Ron Paul is in this for the long haul. We know vote fraud is playing a major role here. Don't think any of this is over yet, not by a long shot. While Ron Paul supporters didn't expect him to outright win some of these states, we know the fraud has kept him from placing high in many states.

As I explained in my last column, the partial recount done by the Kucinich people and the half dozen counties now counted on the GOP side in New Hampshire show the numbers do not match in dozens of precincts. It's too early to give a report yet. I refuse to roll over just because it's the path of least resistance. I'm collecting as much as I can about these primaries. However, I need your help. This won't cost you anything except maybe 15-20 minutes of your time. I'm willing to do this unpaid work, but I need some data from some of the states. Specifically, if you live in these states, I need your assistance: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma and Tennessee. Please just send me a short email (devvyk@earthlink.net) and I'll get back to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=115450&page=5

OK folks. Thank you for your pm's. Yet, it's not me who needs your email. Please look at the initial post & you will see Devvy Kidd's email. SHE needs to hear from people living in those states. Just drop her a quick email & she will get back to you. I'm not sure what questions she will ask/need, yet this is a very cool lady & will not sit by twittling her thumbs AND she needs OUR help! She ran for Congress & due to vote fraud never made it in. She is an resounding promoter of RP too!!

humanic
02-08-2008, 08:05 PM
http://www.verifiedvoting.org/index.php

http://www.verifiedvoting.org/downloads/usa_frontpage.jpg

Map Legend
VVPR + manual audits required (17)
VVPR required; No audit requirement (13)
VVPR not required but in use statewide; No audit requirement (8)
No VVPR requirement; No audit requirement (12)

VVPR = Voter-Verified Paper Records

Jerry B
02-09-2008, 12:55 AM
We must tackle the issue of vote fraud. All of our work is for naught if we do not assure that it will not happen. We must work with Bob Schulz, Bev Harris, Jim Condit Jr and others that are tackling this issue and need more volunteers.

Here is an article that explains what we may do:

http://www.freedom-force.org/printerfriendly.cfm?pffile=why_campaign_content.cf m