PDA

View Full Version : Let's Say Ron Paul Isn't the Next President...

TastyWheat
02-06-2008, 12:56 AM
Whoever the president is will say this when he/she is sworn in:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
I think we should all attend and scream "BULLSHIT" as soon as they're done.

pinkmandy
02-06-2008, 01:06 AM
I'll go! If they won't let us near (which is likely, lol) we can all bring our own megaphones and stand as close as they will let us.

MrZach
02-06-2008, 01:10 AM
No need... If Obama becomes President, there is no way in hell he'll even come close to living up to all the hype and mis-perceptions his fervent supporters expect of him...

He'll be an even bigger letdown than GWB and will probably not be re-elected...

Same goes for McCain...
or Clinton...

everyone is looking to the next president to be their SAVIOR and they are going to all be sorely disappointed... No one is going to make any new change and that is EXACTLY what people are dying for. THIS time, I think people will notice...

This is the foundation of a new movement that will change America - right now the people aren't ready yet, though... doesn't mean we stop pouring the concrete - gotta get this foundation ready so we can build the house when the rest of America is ready to move in... (sorry, I used to work in construction...)

TastyWheat
02-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Most people don't even realize the Constitution is being violated every day. That's the problem.

Bush's approval rating is less than 35% and hasn't been much higher in years. Any candidate that doesn't disconnect himself/herself from, but not necessarily criticize, the current administration will lose.