PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Ron Paul

ronpaul4pres
02-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Regardless whether Ron Paul wins the presidency or not, this nation needs a Congress full of individuals similar to Ron Paul.

Being new to politics, I'm starting by joining the Republican Liberty Caucus and attending my county's Republican Executive Committee each month. I'm getting fellow Ron Paul supporters to do the same. Eventually, we'll elect like-minded people in positions of influence and re-build this GOP from the ground-up. This will take years not months, and I'm in it for the long haul.

What are you going to do?

ronpaul4pres
02-06-2008, 01:19 AM
nothing, huh?

Primbs
02-06-2008, 01:20 AM
Newsmax magazine has a big favorable article on the future of the Ron Paul movement.

skiingff
02-06-2008, 01:22 AM
I'm with you.

ronpaul4pres
02-06-2008, 01:23 AM
Newsmax magazine has a big favorable article on the future of the Ron Paul movement.

link?

mavtek
02-06-2008, 01:35 AM
I'm going to keep asking you people to get involved in incorporating and forming PAC's. The Corporation can be publicly traded, with investments we can purchase media outlets. Radio stations, TV stations, newspapers, etc.

We need PAC's and we need a media conglomerate of our own. We need to start in 4-5 select states by purchasing radio stations, and newspapers. The TV/radio/newspaper is a leash for the sheeple.

tomveil
02-06-2008, 01:44 AM
I haven't decided yet. I guess it depends on the economy. Do we have enough time to build up a movement to save the country? Or will it all come crashing down before the next election, even?

ronpaul4pres
02-06-2008, 02:16 AM
I haven't decided yet. I guess it depends on the economy. Do we have enough time to build up a movement to save the country? Or will it all come crashing down before the next election, even?

Ideally, we'd want to save the economy, but let's say in the worst case we don't have enough time. That would give us the best opportunity to spread the message. It would be too late, but it would help us prevent the next bubble.

MrZach
02-06-2008, 02:17 AM
We're already working on it. Read here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=101426

ronpaul4pres
02-06-2008, 02:24 AM
We're already working on it. Read here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=101426

I like it!

Primbs
02-06-2008, 02:28 AM
link?

Newsmax Magazine on the news stand. I didn't see the article on the website.

A five page plus article on the Ron Paul campaign and famous libertarians.

user
02-06-2008, 03:00 AM
I'm thinking about joining the Democratic Freedom Caucus.

Akus
02-06-2008, 03:02 AM
Regardless whether Ron Paul wins the presidency or not, this nation needs a Congress full of individuals similar to Ron Paul.

Being new to politics, I'm starting by joining the Republican Liberty Caucus and attending my county's Republican Executive Committee each month. I'm getting fellow Ron Paul supporters to do the same. Eventually, we'll elect like-minded people in positions of influence and re-build this GOP from the ground-up. This will take years not months, and I'm in it for the long haul.

What are you going to do?

the very same.
I won't just leave it to Ron Paul to fight for us.