PDA

View Full Version : Do It for THEM

mcvac
02-06-2008, 12:36 AM
Hi..I was a sheeple...My brother e-mailed me from hawaii in Nov.."Did you hear about Ron Paul?"...i said sorry...i'm going with the dems...he tried to get me to open my eyes...but I was sold on a whole 'nother fantasy...

My son...An Airman in the Navy called in December...Mom? Did you hear about Ron Paul?...Yes(sigh) you sound like your uncle...He begged for me to look into him..Crazy kid...

Then one day I saw a lone sign on the side of the road "Ron Paul 2008" and my seven year old asked who that was..."Just some man running for president"

"Do you like him" she asked...I couldn't answer that truthfully...So...i youtubed his speeches...And as I watched him speak..I realized how much I did not know...I realized that he was saying something completely old and yet new..And I have followed his message and will continue to follow it with complete trust in him and his knowledge.

That was only 4 weeks ago.

I only know there are so many like me out there...Who just haven't been reached.
We have to keep struggling to awaken them.

And please don't forget to do it for our servicemen and their familys who are counting on our votes to help them out of this war...They are truly suffering.

Shink
02-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Great post, this veteran is glad to greet you here.

Neomatrix
02-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Amen brother. Onward!:)

knappz
02-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Great post...glad to have you aboard.

DrCap
02-06-2008, 12:55 AM
welcome to the revolution.

The nice thing is that once you know the truth you can't let it go or back down - so continue to spread the good word. This effect is how Ron Paul's numbers keep growing... sometimes just not fast enough for those of us who urgently want change now.

pinkmandy
02-06-2008, 01:01 AM
Welcome to the truth! No turning back now, sorry. ;) You have given me hope, though for waking up others. We just need to find their "button" so they can be led to learn for themselves as well.

Ex Post Facto
02-06-2008, 01:05 AM
They watch the news and think they are informed. They pick their candidate without research. I really wish they made you take a test on the candidate you picked. Make sure you understood what issues the candidate stood for.

Molly1
02-06-2008, 01:07 AM
Hi..I was a sheeple...My brother e-mailed me from hawaii in Nov.."Did you hear about Ron Paul?"...i said sorry...i'm going with the dems...he tried to get me to open my eyes...but I was sold on a whole 'nother fantasy...

My son...An Airman in the Navy called in December...Mom? Did you hear about Ron Paul?...Yes(sigh) you sound like your uncle...He begged for me to look into him..Crazy kid...

Then one day I saw a lone sign on the side of the road "Ron Paul 2008" and my seven year old asked who that was..."Just some man running for president"

"Do you like him" she asked...I couldn't answer that truthfully...So...i youtubed his speeches...And as I watched him speak..I realized how much I did not know...I realized that he was saying something completely old and yet new..And I have followed his message and will continue to follow it with complete trust in him and his knowledge.

I only know there are so many like me out there...Who just haven't been reached.

And please don't forget to do it for our servicemen and their familys who are counting on our votes to help them out of this war...They are truly suffering.

And a little child shall lead them.

Loved that story! Welcome to the fold! :)

nodope0695
02-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Good stuff. Active Navy here. Good to know your son is a Ron Paul man.

HippyChimp
02-06-2008, 02:10 AM
Great post, this veteran is glad to greet you here.ditto, and welcome to the Revolution!

RonPaulMTV
02-06-2008, 02:14 AM
This is what I've been saying! We haven't scratched the surface as far as awareness goes.

Highstreet
02-06-2008, 03:23 AM

WOW!!

Nice Story!!

what did you tell your 7 year old?