PDA

View Full Version : The establishment

gracebkr
02-05-2008, 11:40 PM
After what McCain pulled today it is obvious to me. Everywhere had an unusually high amount of voter turnout. Clearly the establishment has coerced people to get out and vote. They understood our strategy and we all need to face it. We need to keep up the FABULOUS work, keep spreading the message and go for a third party if we don't get the Republican nomination. Donate the crap out of yourself, get new people! Turn the votes people. Don't give up, keep pushing, this is going to happen. But realize this, we are against a machine who does not want to give up power. I heard a woman on Glenn Beck tonight say watch out for Ron Paul 3rd party run he could do good. They know we can win. Keep going, don't stop. We did great today, but better is yet to come.

Goldwater Conservative
02-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Ironically, considering that Kirchick guy said Paul speaks in "code," I've noticed the media talks about Paul "surprising" every so often, and then it doesn't quite happen. I'm starting to wonder if they're speaking in "code" to tell people they need to turn out and stop him.

molly_pitcher
02-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Heh, maybe I should watch more TV.

gracebkr
02-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Ironically, considering that Kirchick guy said Paul speaks in "code," I've noticed the media talks about Paul "surprising" every so often, and then it doesn't quite happen. I'm starting to wonder if they're speaking in "code" to tell people they need to turn out and stop him.

of course that is the only reason he gets attention. That's what I mean we are up against a machine and the turn outs are higher than ever. But I really think they know it is true, otherwise they wouldn't be doing that. It stinks, but we are unstoppable. I just want everyone to stop their negativity. It's distracting and grassroots is up against the biggest, most technologically advanced, disguised oppressive government human history has ever seen. They are greedy and will do whatever they can to keep people from knowing the truth, Ron Paul speaks the truth, so we are really going to have a hard time. But hard is not impossible, we can only be defeated if we allow it to happen. Let's not.