PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't we all leave the Republican Party on the same day? An FU GOP bomb?

thegr8drronpaul
02-05-2008, 11:39 PM
I came across a short thread where the poster suggested that people who have already voted should register as L or I (not sure which one the poster suggested).

BUT My brother-in-law mentioned tonight that it would be better if all Ron Paul supporters did this on the same day in order to make a statement.

If on one single day all RP supporters left the Republican Party, and maybe we could shred our voter cards and send the remains to one person or something ....

What do ya think?

thegr8drronpaul
02-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Anyone?

richk
02-05-2008, 11:44 PM
I was just thinking the same thoughts. I was leaving the GOP this cycle til I found Ron was running--definitely time to say goodbye. Funny, I'm from Tucson--Arizonans think alike. :)

I'd love to see all of us do this on the same day--F**K the GOP!!!!!:mad:

thegr8drronpaul
02-05-2008, 11:51 PM
oops, accidental post.

thegr8drronpaul
02-05-2008, 11:52 PM
:) I'm a U of A alum ... apparently you're the only one that liked our idea though :(

BTW, my inlaws are in Tucson and say good job down there - they drive around a lot and have ONLY seen RP signs. They voted for him too (after hours and hours of long distance discussions.

OptionsTrader
02-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Joined/donated to the Libertarian party tonight. Made me feel better :)