PDA

View Full Version : It’s about the ideas!

thexjib
02-05-2008, 11:38 PM
It’s about the ideas!

The strength of our movement lies in the ideas we espouse. Dr. Paul is the champion of these ides in way none of the other candidates could even hope to try and copy convincingly. The conservatives have proven themselves liars when they talk about smaller government. They don’t mean it because they have had every opportunity to prove it… just look at the results. They sell out the very best of there ideas for power.

Now we have choice… four more years?

I say HELL NO!!!

I voted for BUSH in 2000 and reluctantly again in 2004. I thought that the conservatives were the closes to my libertarian beliefs and the best way I could have an impact was to support them.

I don’t believe that anymore.

Now I believe that the best way for me to have an impact to support a movement that result the conservatives (represented by John McCain) loosing power. The war mongering, big government, patriot act enforcing, tax and spend and bomb party.

I want Dr. Paul’s ideas spread. I would get behind the Democrat if I believed Obama was really anti war…but he is not.

PLEASE Dr. Paul run in the general election. Take the libertarian nomination and make it in the debates. I believe you can win! Its in the general election where you can have the biggest impact and show the strength of your ideas.

rajibo
02-05-2008, 11:43 PM
See my post:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113330

I think we need to all become fluent in expressing these ideas to build this movement to it's full potential.