PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys, I Called the Iowa GOP

RohanT
08-08-2007, 03:02 PM
and cussed out the chairman.

Am I cool? http://smiliesftw.com/x/hsugh.gif

ThePieSwindler
08-08-2007, 03:04 PM
hopefully you not only said you were a Ron Paul supporter, but also said that the campaign told us to do this, and that the Iowa GOP is a bunch of globalist shills being paid off by the illuminati who worship molech and sacrifice children.

That would have done the trick.

Darren McFillintheBlank

kylebrotherton
If by "cool" you mean "a jerk."

LibertyEagle
08-08-2007, 03:05 PM
The campaign is advising to STOP calling the Iowa GOP. Please read the
following message from Jeff Frazee:

Everyone who is calling the Iowa GOP over these diebold machines is
doing a tremendous disservice to the Ron Paul campaign. Stop it. You are
destroying relationships and turning the Iowa GOP against Ron Paul.

The campaign is taking every reasonable precaution we can to ensure a
fair vote, and we ask that you leave it up to the campaign to speak with
the Iowa GOP. They know Ron Paul supporters are not satisfied with the
voting process, and any further phone calls only causes more problems
for the campaign.

Focus your attention on turning out to vote for Ron Paul in Ames on
Saturday as we are trying to do. Stop creating more problems than
necessary.

Please spread this message far and wide within the Ron Paul community.

Thanks,
Jeff Frazee
National Youth Coordinator - Ron Paul 2008

Wyurm
08-08-2007, 03:05 PM
As long as you did it in a black ski mask and didn't mention RP.

Exactly, as a black ski mask is perfect for hiding your identity over the phone.

LibertyEagle
08-08-2007, 03:06 PM

I hope you are not serious.

ThePieSwindler
08-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.:rolleyes:

Johnnybags
08-08-2007, 03:10 PM
I hope, please, it will be plain to see the support or lack therof he gets by the crowds, the cheers and the turnout around his tent. Whatever happens with the vote will be whatever it is. Have him take a rough head count. Romney has it bought and paid for, so do not be dissappointed. If we double to triple the so called scientific polls, I will be happy.

ThePieSwindler
08-08-2007, 03:13 PM
I hope, please, it will be plain to see the support or lack therof he gets by the crowds, the cheers and the turnout around his tent. Whatever happens with the vote will be whatever it is. Have him take a rough head count. Romney has it bought and paid for, so do not be dissappointed. If we double to triple the so called scientific polls, I will be happy.

Wait you're a huckabee supporter? (says that in your post title..) Or did you just mistype?

Bradley in DC
08-08-2007, 03:14 PM

Are you supporting Rudy or what? Under no circumstances would this kind of behavior help Dr. Paul who would personally oppose such actions even in his defense.

Mort
08-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Are you supporting Rudy or what? Under no circumstances would this kind of behavior help Dr. Paul who would personally oppose such actions even in his defense.

I'm pretty sure he posted it as a joke.

FreedomLover
08-08-2007, 03:19 PM
You're even cooler in my book if you called him a puppet of the New world order.

Triple cool points for mentioning 9/11.

paulitics
08-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Wait you're a huckabee supporter? (says that in your post title..) Or did you just mistype?

lol. yeah I noticed that. He doesn't seem like an infitrator though. At least he's not a Romney supporter. :cool:

RohanT
08-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Don't worry guys, I warned him against using Diebold machines.

Or else his dogs going in the microwave. http://smiliesftw.com/x/hsugh.gif

ThePieSwindler
08-08-2007, 04:00 PM
lame troll is lame. :(

RohanT
08-08-2007, 04:02 PM
^hey You Take That Back Thats Not Very Nice

Johnnybags
08-08-2007, 04:04 PM
lol. yeah I noticed that. He doesn't seem like an infitrator though. At least he's not a Romney supporter. :cool:

as a Huckabee supporter, its embarrassing to have people complaining as RP supporters, let the campaign handle it. Rest assured, there is only on guy outta the whole lot that deserves support and its Ron, accept no substitute. I do not see anyone putting ads, radio spots, and making songs for anyone else. Huckabee? Just stop complaining in RP's name, if anything say your a Romney supporter if you must.

Spirit of '76
08-08-2007, 04:19 PM
The campaign is advising to STOP calling the Iowa GOP. Please read the
following message from Jeff Frazee:

Everyone who is calling the Iowa GOP over these diebold machines is
doing a tremendous disservice to the Ron Paul campaign. Stop it. You are
destroying relationships and turning the Iowa GOP against Ron Paul.

The campaign is taking every reasonable precaution we can to ensure a
fair vote, and we ask that you leave it up to the campaign to speak with
the Iowa GOP. They know Ron Paul supporters are not satisfied with the
voting process, and any further phone calls only causes more problems
for the campaign.

Focus your attention on turning out to vote for Ron Paul in Ames on
Saturday as we are trying to do. Stop creating more problems than
necessary.

Please spread this message far and wide within the Ron Paul community.

Thanks,
Jeff Frazee
National Youth Coordinator - Ron Paul 2008

Jeff Frazee is an enemy of Free Speech.

He is a collectivist attempting to collectivize the campaign and attack our Liberty Message.

What a thug.

This is tyranny. I know how to spot it. Do you?

-S76

EDIT: The above is an attempt to satirize certain style of posting on this forum. I do not actually believe that Jeff Frazee is an enemy of Free Speech, a collectivist, a thug, or that he is tyrannous in any way. :D

Spirit of '76
08-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Jeff Frazee is an enemy of Free Speech.

He is a collectivist attempting to collectivize the campaign and attack our Liberty Message.

What a thug.

This is tyranny. I know how to spot it. Do you?

-S76

Ok, since I received an "infraction" for that post, let me point out that it was satire.

I was illustrating the attitude and behavior of a certain other member of this site who reacts to any insinuation that the things he says might harm the campaign by accusing anyone who says so of being "an enemy of Free Speech" and a "collectivist".

In reality I have nothing but respect for Jeff Frazee and was honored to have met him. Furthermore, I agree with him wholeheartedly that Dr. Paul's supporters should cease calling the Iowa GOP at this point, if they have indeed been doing so.

I thought the satirical nature of my post would be more than obvious to anyone who's been around this board for more than a few days, especially the moderators, who should have a better handle than anyone on the internal politics of this board. I guess I was wrong, and some people are unable to recognize satire when they see it.

spacebetween
08-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Ok, since I received an "infraction" for that post, let me point out that it was satire.

I was illustrating the attitude and behavior of a certain other member of this site who reacts to any insinuation that the things he says might harm the campaign by accusing anyone who says so of being "an enemy of Free Speech" and a "collectivist".

In reality I have nothing but respect for Jeff Frazee and was honored to have met him.

I thought the satirical nature of my post would be more than obvious to anyone who's been around this board for more than a few days, especially the moderators, who should have a better handle than anyone on the internal politics of this board. I guess I was wrong, and some people are unable to recognize satire when they see it.

I understood it.

Jennifer Reynolds
08-08-2007, 08:36 PM
///

Original_Intent
08-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Very difficult since there ARE dumbasses that actually would do it and would think it made them cool.

Spirit of '76
08-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Yeah, but it was pretty obvious.

With more than a 1,000 posts under my belt here, I doubt that any mod actually thought I meant it.

Original_Intent
08-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Um the OP has 57 posts.... "RohanT"

UtahApocalypse
08-08-2007, 08:52 PM
If you call make sure they know your a big time supporter of Mitt Romney :)

Spirit of '76
08-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Um the OP has 57 posts.... "RohanT"

We're talking about two different things.

When Jennifer mentioned the "difficulty" of recognizing satire, she was responding to my post about the "infraction" warning I received for satirizing what I thought would be SeekLiberty's reaction to Jeff Frazee's exhortation to stop calling the Iowa GOP.

american.swan
08-08-2007, 09:03 PM
Here's something to try...

Call him/her up and act like your some agent of Mitt's, even act like your holding two conversations at once, one with another big wig.

Make the point of your call to confirm the "rigged" election. Vote caging, the whole nine yards. Diabold. Buddy buddy like.

add in some wise crack about Ron Paul not having a chance. While down playing Ron Paul act serious, like give Ron Paul validity.

say stuff like, "your with me on this right."

If the GOP says anything like, wait till the votes are counted or anything like having a REAL election. Just laugh it off like he's got HIS PART in this down pat.

If things get stressful, just say you've got to go, your expecting a call from Rudy or Bush Sr. or some something. Sound like your an insider to the whole game and see what happens.

:) Now THAT would be funny.

mdh
08-08-2007, 09:13 PM

Am I cool?

Absolutely not. How in hell could cursing at someone advance our goals?

mdh
08-08-2007, 09:14 PM

In reality I have nothing but respect for Jeff Frazee and was honored to have met him. Furthermore, I agree with him wholeheartedly that Dr. Paul's supporters should cease calling the Iowa GOP at this point, if they have indeed been doing so.

An infraction? Is this kindergarten now? What have you people been doing while I've been busy officiating weddings and trying to sort out WV's delegate situation?! :eek:

Spirit of '76
08-08-2007, 09:17 PM
An infraction? Is this kindergarten now? What have you people been doing while I've been busy officiating weddings and trying to sort out WV's delegate situation?! :eek:

Man, I've got two in as many days! A yellow card AND a red card! :D

How was the wedding?

mdh
08-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Man, I've got two in as many days! A yellow card AND a red card! :D

How was the wedding?

A bit whacky. My buddy kept forgetting his line halfway through, I ended up handing him *my* emergency cheat-sheet that I had printed out in case *I* forgot the vows... lol

Other than that, not bad. Had a whole pig roast on one of those wood-smoker-trailers. That was just awesome.

Ended up spending Saturday night at the Hyatt Place right nearby the Sheraton, which turned out to be totally swank for a hundred bucks.

Spirit of '76
08-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Nice! Sounds like a good weekend overall.

I got your message about google rankings. Which page titles did you want me to use? The ones from the prototype I worked up, or what?

foofighter20x
08-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Yeah, but it was pretty obvious.

With more than a 1,000 posts under my belt here, I doubt that any mod actually thought I meant it.

I picked up on it... But in the future, if you are going to use satire, please make it absolutely obvious, not just pretty obvious.

stevedasbach
08-09-2007, 02:37 PM
It may have been obvious that this was satire, but that didn't stop an opponent of Ron's campaign from quoting a couple of these satirical posts and using them to trash Ron's campaign and supporters.

http://www.iowavoice.com/2007/08/09/still-say-that-ron-paul-supporters-arent-kooks

Please think before you post. Assume that our opponents are trolling here, looking for anything they can use to trash Congressman Paul. Let's not give them any more ammunition to use against us.

LibertyEagle
08-09-2007, 02:42 PM
PEOPLE!!! If you do not understand that there are reporters reading this site, you are more than naive.

Please think about what you're saying. This is not kindergarten.

Did you read this????
http://www.iowavoice.com/2007/08/09/still-say-that-ron-paul-supporters-arent-kooks

Plucked straight off of THIS BOARD! Congratulations, boys.

1000-points-of-fright
08-09-2007, 02:46 PM

I think you misspelled "tool"

:D

nullvalu
08-09-2007, 02:47 PM
All the posts he quoted were Trolls & Satire.. what an idiotic amatuer!!

LibertyEagle
08-09-2007, 03:12 PM
PERCEPTION is all that matters and we gave the guy a doozy to quote. WE DID THAT.

ThePieSwindler
08-09-2007, 03:15 PM
PERCEPTION is all that matters and we gave the guy a doozy to quote. WE DID THAT.
If the person who wrote that article is dumb enough to not spot a troll when he sees one, and is going to cherry pick posts and information, we can't do anything about it. There were numerous instance of people calling the troll out, so if this writer chose to conveniently ignore that, and is actually using this board as a source to cite, he need to go back to blogging school.

edit; HAHA he used my words lawl. Win

disinter
08-09-2007, 03:17 PM
PEOPLE!!! If you do not understand that there are reporters reading this site, you are more than naive.

You really consider that guy a "reporter"? Puleeze.

ThePieSwindler
08-09-2007, 03:32 PM
I left a comment on that post, clearing up the fact that he was trying to use a troll and a satiracal comment as material with which to trash Ron Paul supporters.

LibertyEagle
08-09-2007, 03:33 PM
You really consider that guy a "reporter"? Puleeze.

Doesn't matter. Point is, there ARE reporters on this site. And this guy, whatever you choose to call him, obtained the quotes that he is using to run down the campaign, FROM US, ON THIS SITE.

ThePieSwindler
08-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Doesn't matter. Point is, there ARE reporters on this site. And this guy, whatever you choose to call him, obtained the quotes that he is using to run down the campaign, FROM US, ON THIS SITE.

Ok. hes obviously the kind of person that would use ANYTHING to try to paint a Ron Paul in a negative light. We might as well just stop posting altogether so this one blogger doesn't post about us on his blog that no one reads!

Seriously, who uses message boards, and quote that are blatantly trolling/satire, as material for a story?

Cowlesy
08-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Apparently some clowns do, and other clowns will read it and believe it---it stinks, but it occurs.

mdh
08-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Nice! Sounds like a good weekend overall.

I got your message about google rankings. Which page titles did you want me to use? The ones from the prototype I worked up, or what?

The title I put on the mainpage, that's on there now.

"Ron Paul West Virginia Grassroots :: WV Main Page" for the main page, and obviously change main page to whatever else on the subpages. :)

Spirit of '76
08-09-2007, 05:52 PM
The title I put on the mainpage, that's on there now.

"Ron Paul West Virginia Grassroots :: WV Main Page" for the main page, and obviously change main page to whatever else on the subpages. :)

Aight.