PDA

View Full Version : Damn, people are so dumb!

eleganz
02-05-2008, 11:34 PM
After talking to every single person I could about Ron Paul in hopes to get them to vote for him, I really didn't know that 99.9% of every single person I know is so damn clueless about politics, history, and the reality around them. I wish I had smarter friends & and family members who actually cared about their country.

Is there anyway we can push for a competency test to be able to vote? We can at least start with the 18 year old new registrants. Everybody is so mis-informed and just votes for whoever think is the most popular that can win, nobody gives a shit about Ron Paul because he's not the front runner and not on the news. With a competency test, at least we will have voters that voted on their beliefs and not the beliefs of the media.

ok, end rant.

p.s. Though I am dissapointed with the RP polls, I am in no way discouraged as a RP supporter, if anything, this fuels me even more to work harder to spread the message. Don't give up, guys!

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 11:36 PM
I know how you feel, but you educate people, that's what this movement is about, educating people

ronpaulfan
02-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Watch this entire video. You're dumb to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjgidAICoQI

Edu
02-05-2008, 11:41 PM
About 500,000 people are awake!

That's only the ones who voted, think about all the ones who wanted to vote RP but didn't for some stupid reason, and then all the ones who have heard the message but don't quite know what to think.

Let's get them fully awake and get more to wake up.

For every one that is awake, that person will wake up at least 3 more just by talking about it.

Can't stop this revolution!

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 11:43 PM
yep, we're growing day by day, but we should focus on what's the most productive place to channel our funds and effort, I think a focus on the legislative branch is in order

the movement will never end, but... cost/benefit

I just don't want to end the year without making any headway in DC

ronpaulitician
02-05-2008, 11:45 PM
My mother-in-law: "Hillary voted against the Iraq war!"

gaazn
02-05-2008, 11:46 PM
it's like in the matrix. being oblivous is nicer and easier. the truth is scary. the face of the founding fathers of this country is becoming alexander hamilton and less like washington or jefferson.

driller80545
02-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Maybe you just can't fix stupid.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-05-2008, 11:50 PM
People overwhelmingly say they want change.

Then they vote for Hillary or John McCain. WTF?

Anyone is more change than those two. And hopefully people should look at Ron Paul.

Paulitician
02-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Yes, people are clueless! I'm surprised after Iowa, you guys still haven't figured it out. That's when I did and I took some time away from this campaign to re-evaluate the "big picture" so to speak.

hawks4ronpaul
02-05-2008, 11:58 PM
People overwhelmingly say they want change.

Then they vote for Hillary or John McCain. WTF?

Anyone is more change than those two. And hopefully people should look at Ron Paul.

Yes, you cannot get much more entrenched, status quo, insider than them--and Obama is merely the junior member.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/