PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Turnout 4x higher then 2004

Bilgefisher
02-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Many are wondering why we didn't do as well as planned in Colorado. Voter turnout was at an all time high. I visited 3 different locations in Larimer county and people were standing in the halls. The local media just reported voter turnout was 4x higher then 2004. Even though large turnout hurts us right now, this shows me that people in general are upset with the direction the country is headed. Thats a good thing. Many just haven't been properly introduced to Paul's message yet.

Sitting right next to Utah, I was worried about the Mormon vote. I mean no offense to Mormons but its hard to deny that they voted based on religion. (86% in Utah) Romney dominated, but do not despair, we are winning a lot of delegates. The Ron Paul people are stepping up and getting elected as delegates to go to the state convention. We may not win the beauty contest, but we may win the race. Voters have chosen to change this country the hard way. It matters little, the result will be the same, freedom will ring.

Check out the Colorado Forum, we are winning delegates to the county conventions!

Kludge
02-05-2008, 11:25 PM
I mean no offense to Mormons but its hard to deny that they voted based on religion. (86% in Utah)

Seriously? 86% of the population is Mormon, or is it 86% of "Christians" (In parentheses due to debate on Mormon status) who are Mormons?

Bilgefisher
02-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Seriously? 86% of the population is Mormon, or is it 86% of "Christians" (In parentheses due to debate on Mormon status) who are Mormons?

Sorry, I suppose I didn't make myself clear. 86% of Republicans in Utah voted for Romney. There is little doubt the majority of the state is Mormon. In Nevada 95% of Mormons voted for Romney. Its kind of sad to see Mormons throw away their ideals to a candidate that doesn't truly represent them. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Ayse
02-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Romney got 86% of the vote in the state

Ayse
02-05-2008, 11:32 PM
oops 88%

Bilgefisher
02-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Check out the Colorado forum though. Several Ron Paul supporters are checking in and reporting Ron Paul is winning the majority of delegates.