PDA

View Full Version : Winona/Goodview/Minnesota City report

HelpRonPaulWin
02-05-2008, 11:16 PM
My precinct was Goodview-P2.
7 people showed up, only 1 had ever caucused before and it was years ago.
I ended up precinct chair, and since we never elected a vice or secretary those too i guess....not sure how I feel about that.

Our straw poll was
Romney - 3
Paul - 2
Huck - 1
McCain - 1

We had 5 delegates and 10 alternates available.
we were only able to fill 4 delegates. 2 are Ron paul supporters.

The totals for the entire room which was Winona/Goodview/MN city was

McCain - 85
Paul - 76
Huckabee - 75
Romney - 68
Keyes - 1

I was unable to ascertain how many other RP delegates we may have picked up. I wish we had a few more in my precinct, we could have taken all 5 if we had the numbers there. Oh well.

HelpRonPaulWin
02-05-2008, 11:17 PM
I forgot to mention, the other precincts had very heavy turnout. We got started way late and they had trouble handling it.

HelpRonPaulWin
02-05-2008, 11:33 PM
CNN shows Winona county as 100% but that seems impossible to me. At like 77% RP had less than he got from our room alone. and at 100% the number of votes from our room isn't added on there. How does that work?

mokkan88
02-05-2008, 11:41 PM
CNN shows Winona county as 100% but that seems impossible to me. At like 77% RP had less than he got from our room alone. and at 100% the number of votes from our room isn't added on there. How does that work?

Well if you can get those Paul supporters and that's the final count, you have a case for calling for vote fraud. Until then, I'd just expect them to correct it later.

HelpRonPaulWin
02-05-2008, 11:47 PM
My precinct is correct on the GOP website, maybe it is just how they get called in. I am sure HQ will be checking all the results they get.

Man so close to winning Winona County. :( but i think it sounds like we got a fair number of delegates. :)