PDA

View Full Version : For The Future Of The Party

LibertyOrDeath1776
02-05-2008, 11:14 PM
We have got to either turn this website into a permanent fixture or make a new one that will be for this new movement.

We cannot allow this to die after this election.

We need a full time party that is dedicated to building its base. This all started from an election but it isn't going to end in one.

We have to all stay in touch, that is the most important thing. This movement is LONG TERM. Everyone has to remember that.

Put this into perspective people. How long did it take Martin Luther King Jr or any other leader of a movement to get it going.

In a society that is absolutely brainwashed to believe that a vote for the right guy is like throwing your vote away we have managed to get over 250,000 people believe.

If you doubt this movement right now because of the outcome, you must really ask yourself to picture what 250,000 people really is.

This has been a huge success. Now, we need to bring those people HERE. We need to keep in touch with them and give them literature and spread this movement on.

You guys have been the most passionate and steadfast group of people I have ever witnessed in my life. I may only be 25, but I see a whole country of people, who are fed up with the system and have started a fight that we will finish.

All great movements for true change start in the minority. Our people have been laughed at, ridiculed, mocked, pushed aside, called crazy, but you know what? We still got 250,000 people to see the truth.

Remember guys, we have our entire lifetimes to make this dream come true. In one election we got 250,000. Do you know what our job is in the next 4 years? It is to draw those 250,000 people closer to the cause, so that when the next election comes, each one of them wants to go out and fight for this movement.

I do not feel bad about the results of today. We all expected far too much in too short a time. We should be focused on the major achievements we have accomplished in such a short amount of time and with so little media coverage.

I am not writing this as a sob story or to talk about defeat or to be overly optimistic I am simply stating the truth. We live in a society where everything is about instant gratification but we have to stop and realize that anything worth fighting for takes times, patience, and sacrifice. If it were all as easy as we would like it to be, then it would be just as easy to destroy this movement once it succeeds as it would be to fight for it in the first place.

We will spend years, maybe decades fighting this, but every year the cause will grow stronger, more people will hear about it, and in the end we will witness a truly free country.

Isn't this what America is all about? All of us from different backgrounds, religions, belief systems, all different ages, all fighting for the same thing, LIBERTY. If our founders were alive today, they would be proud of you all and they would encourage you to keep moving forward. America wasn't built in one election, and we won't fix it in one.

Lets move forward guys, this is only the beginning of a story our children will one day read about in the history books about the rebirth of a free nation.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-05-2008, 11:16 PM
This election has not even started yet.

noztnac
02-05-2008, 11:17 PM
I agree. But not the Republican Party.

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 11:18 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113160 <---- there's the answer