PDA

View Full Version : Re-Register.....

ThomasJ
02-05-2008, 11:04 PM
For those that have already voted in the Primary please re-register Libertarian or Constitution party.

The reason I would advise this is for ballot access.

Here in AZ the big L almost lost ballot access because of a large number of big L members switching R to vote for Dr. Paul.

Please switch back if you are so inclined.

If you had been Republican and now you feel that perhaps the Libertarian party may be a better choice feel free to join us.

aravoth
02-05-2008, 11:17 PM
The primaries arn't over yet, no fucking wonder you guys can never feild a serious canidate.

When are you big L's gonna get it? Ron paul is the most serious canidate you've ever had.

pdavis
02-05-2008, 11:32 PM
The primaries arn't over yet, no fucking wonder you guys can never feild a serious canidate.

When are you big L's gonna get it? Ron paul is the most serious canidate you've ever had.

"For those that have already voted in the Primary"

Richandler
02-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Do not switch back to party loyalty. That's my advice. I'm going to start some research on how to de-register or un-register if you will.

ThomasJ
02-06-2008, 12:40 AM
Thanks Pdavis.....

I believe strongly in Ron Paul. I will vote for him in the general election whether he is the Republican nominee, The Libertarian nominee, or even if I have to write his name in on the die-bold machine with my keys.....

My point is you do not have to stay republican to vote for him. Also we have been shunned by the republican establishment at every stage of the game. I say fuck them let them burn in the house they built.

Karsten
02-06-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm doing this.

F*** the GOP!

-lotus-
02-06-2008, 12:47 AM
yea if we dont win im switching parties too