PDA

View Full Version : Obama is so full of it...

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 11:03 PM
His speech is on MSNBC now...

This is what the outside world sees of America. They don't see REAL America.

My father used to say "That's a lot of American Bullshit" in response to shit like that.

Now I understand that is not real America. Thanks guys.

Shellshock1918
02-05-2008, 11:04 PM
His speech is on MSNBC now...

This is what the outside world sees of America. They don't see REAL America.

My father used to say "That's a lot of American Bullshit" in response to shit like that.

Now I understand that is not real America. Thanks guys.

Yea Obama and his crop of followers are lost.

christagious
02-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Can we build it?

YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN

Kludge
02-05-2008, 11:07 PM
"That's a lot of American Bullshit"

+1

Gadsden Flag
02-05-2008, 11:14 PM
I was listening to Hannity this afternoon.

He played a audio clip where he asked Obama supporters if they could name any of hs past accomplishments. Needless to say, none of them could.

This did make me think of the same question in regards to Paul, and I could think of a few.

Does writing a house resolution which doesn't pass count as an accomplishment, though? I'm not sure.

Kludge
02-05-2008, 11:17 PM
I was listening to Hannity this afternoon.

You really just admitted that...? Here...?

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Paul's accomplishments are never compromising on the Constitution in a congressional vote.

praxisseizure
02-05-2008, 11:21 PM
America is going down. We know it, but we fight anyway. It doesn't matter who is in office, we're in for some very very hard times. Germany and the USSR are examples while Japan never really fell, but recovered rather quickly. When a large industrial nation falls, there are huge ripples. The economy falling coupled with the currency crashing spells disaster. It isn't the end of the world. Hard times call for communities to bond together and depend on each other locally. This will do wonders for our culture, despite the suffering.

As long as we don't fall into long term despotism, we will be okay. The fight to maintain rights is eternal. Only recently have we really needed to get the fists punching. People of the 60's and 70's, 20's and 30's, 1770's through 1800 and 1860's have all been through this. They survived and never lost sight of the goal. Liberty, the paramount ideal of this post-renaissance age will persevere.

Let us not fall into another Dark Age. Keep the flame of Liberty burning!
Pax Americana in our hearts and minds, not in our empire.
:)