PDA

View Full Version : Nearly *20* states have NOT voted yet!

devil21
02-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington State, Wisconsin

THESE STATES HAVE NOT VOTED YET! KEEP UP THE EFFORTS! This battle is far from over. Will McCain rest on his laurels and hope to lock up the nomination without any further effort after today? He might! If so, we can still make a huge difference in the outcome of this nomination.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings....and Janet Huckabee is quiet!

Kludge
02-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Our "colonies" vote as well.

Go Guam!

phrizek
02-05-2008, 11:02 PM
Not to mention that the turnout for these states will be lower since everyone will think the whole thing wrapped up on Super Tuesday. Keep fighting!

molly_pitcher
02-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Kentucky for Paul bump

15 Repubes on my street alone. We aren't stopping with our precincts either.

LibertyOfOne
02-05-2008, 11:06 PM
What makes you think he will do any better in those states? Face it he lost the nomination. It's time to move efforts over to the people who are running for congress. You know the Ron Paul Republicans? The election will be here before you know. We need to help them out.

devil21
02-05-2008, 11:10 PM
What makes you think he will do any better in those states? Face it he lost the nomination. It's time to move efforts over to the people who are running for congress. You know the Ron Paul Republicans? The election will be here before you know. We need to help them out.

You are absolutely correct. We should just give up and forget about the other half of the country's votes, cede the nomination to McCain, and instead concentrate on congress people who aren't even in our own states :rolleyes:

LibertyOfOne
02-05-2008, 11:13 PM
You are absolutely correct. We should just give up and forget about the other half of the country's votes, cede the nomination to McCain, and instead concentrate on congress people who aren't even in our own states :rolleyes:

Better than wasting more time on a lost cause. If he can't pick up one state out of 30 what makes you think he will win enough of the 20 to make it?

tonyr1988
02-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Better than wasting more time on a lost cause. If he can't pick up one state out of 30 what makes you think he will win enough of the 20 to make it?

Nowhere near 30 states have decided on delegates yet. You're insanely exaggerating.

devil21
02-05-2008, 11:17 PM

I bet you are a blast at parties. :p

I dont think anything one way or another. I know there are still 40% of the rest of the country that hasnt voted. Should those people not deserve to hear Paul's message? Besides, some of these primaries arent until May and a lot can happen between now and then. Worry about congressional elections after this campaign is over.

JordanQ72
02-06-2008, 12:24 AM
Nowhere near 30 states have decided on delegates yet. You're insanely exaggerating.

You're right, it's actually 32 so far.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
02-06-2008, 12:27 AM
the fact is that Ron needs to win some states to be seen as a viable candidate or no one outside the 5-10% core will vote for him.
A bad Super Tuesday is crippling.
Caucuses are our only shot

mtbaird5687
02-06-2008, 12:32 AM
If you really think we can rely on everyone not showing up for the remaining primaries, you're kidding yourself. I love Ron Paul, but he didn't win one state today, which pretty much shows you he doesn't have a shot.

McCain, the man we need to beat in delegates, has 45x the delegates we currently have. I had hope when the campaign started, but its just not possible anymore. It's no longer media bias keeping Ron Paul off the TV, its the fact that he can't possibly get the nomination so they have no reason to cover him.

I'm sorry to be such a downer, but I'm trying to be realistic here.