PDA

View Full Version : We have to do what the globalist elite realized they had to do long ago...

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 10:58 PM
...manipulate the sheep.

The globalists realized long ago, that they could not convince stupid people of their ideas simply by presenting them openly. They then formed their establishment.

We have now realized the same. We must create our opposition to the elites. Our own covert operation to manipulate the sheep.

This is the global conspiracy for liberty. The New World disOrder.

Kludge
02-05-2008, 11:00 PM
...manipulate the sheep.

The globalists realized long ago, that they could not convince stupid people of their ideas simply by presenting them openly. They then formed their establishment.

We have now realized the same. We must create our opposition to manipulate the sheep.

Sounds kinda... fascist and waaay too close to wanting to be the "social engineers" most politicians appear as.

Kotin
02-05-2008, 11:01 PM
or we could wake them up and let them embrace their freedom.

btw i love you paulites in Australia...

scotto2008
02-05-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm intrigued. Create our own opposition?

You mean like, "Ron Paul is a danger to our society. Thank God he wasn't elected because we'd probably be out of Iraq by now...etc.?"

Computer
02-05-2008, 11:03 PM
...manipulate the sheep.

We have now realized the same. We must create our opposition to manipulate the sheep.

ditto that

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Sounds kinda... fascist and waaay too close to wanting to be the "social engineers" most politicians appear as.

We can't wake them up until they are open to our ideas.

I want to wake them up but we can't do it without using the tactics of our opposition to deprogram them.

It's like Ron having to compromise and keep social security going for a while. Like a transition phase.

ArrestPoliticians
02-05-2008, 11:08 PM

Oh please, you cant tell me you dont dream for the day when a mob like this gathers to a ron paul rally on the road to taking back this country:

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2660097.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=6E41E83E90A345BDA9B3CC3FC8997F12A55A1E4F32AD3138

cheese
02-05-2008, 11:10 PM
i agree, this is a viable strategy (no matter how dubious). we can herd the sheep as well as any if we acknowledge it.

Kludge
02-05-2008, 11:13 PM
Oh please, you cant tell me you dont dream for the day when a mob like this gathers to a ron paul rally on the road to taking back this country:

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2660097.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=6E41E83E90A345BDA9B3CC3FC8997F12A55A1E4F32AD3138

I'd prefer an armed rally by a small number of genuine supporters who were swayed with honest facts that don't violate the non-aggression principle, but then, I guess that'd violate the non-aggression principle anyways... *shrugs*.

Ex Post Facto
02-05-2008, 11:18 PM
There are a lot of states that having a legal unconcealed firearm that isn't loaded is 100% legal to walk down the street with. Just saying it's peaceful way to protest, show them your 2nd amendment. We need a march, rifles unloaded, wearing Red, White and Blue, toating american flags.

Kludge
02-05-2008, 11:21 PM
There are a lot of states that having a legal unconcealed firearm that isn't loaded is 100% legal to walk down the street with. Just saying it's peaceful way to protest, show them your 2nd amendment. We need a march, rifles unloaded, wearing Red, White and Blue, toating american flags.

MSM would love that... >.>

steve005
02-05-2008, 11:22 PM
...manipulate the sheep.

BUMP!

Ex Post Facto
02-05-2008, 11:26 PM
MSM would love that... >.>

We need an image, one that shows strength and unity. An image that when you see us, you know we stand for the consitution. An image that resonants with people the moment they see us. The american flag and the constitution are non offensive, ways to accomplish this image.

fabijo
02-05-2008, 11:33 PM
I'd prefer an armed rally by a small number of genuine supporters who were swayed with honest facts that don't violate the non-aggression principle, but then, I guess that'd violate the non-aggression principle anyways... *shrugs*.

Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8 :

1There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven--
2A time to give birth and a time to die;
A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.
3A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
4A time to weep and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn and a time to dance.
5A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing.
6A time to search and a time to give up as lost;
A time to keep and a time to throw away.
7A time to tear apart and a time to sew together;
A time to be silent and a time to speak.
8A time to love and a time to hate;
A time for war and a time for peace.

There is a time. When will it be?

Johncjackson
02-05-2008, 11:44 PM
I am a globalist. I dont manipulate people.

clouds
02-05-2008, 11:48 PM
The whole point of this movement is to put honesty, principles, and limits back in and on government. How in the world can we achieve those ends by manipulation and misinformation? This movement isn't about control, it's about self-control.

Kludge
02-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8 :

1There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven--
2A time to give birth and a time to die;
A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.
3A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
4A time to weep and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn and a time to dance.
5A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing.
6A time to search and a time to give up as lost;
A time to keep and a time to throw away.
7A time to tear apart and a time to sew together;
A time to be silent and a time to speak.
8A time to love and a time to hate;
A time for war and a time for peace.

There is a time. When will it be?

Oh... well, if the bible says it, I guess I better reconsider my principles. Yeah, hate and war sound much better now.

clouds
02-05-2008, 11:56 PM
That verse doesn't explain why or when, obviously.

Kludge
02-05-2008, 11:58 PM

However, it says it's acceptable under certain circumstances.

joey
02-06-2008, 12:01 AM
its all about the sheeple.....msm knows exactly who to target...

fabijo
02-06-2008, 12:13 AM

You'll never get explanations like that from the Bible. These types of guidelines are meant to keep us in touch with God with each moment instead of a constant rule to follow in every circumstance. Blind rules will keep you out of touch. Guidelines will keep you seeking.

johngr
02-06-2008, 05:57 AM
Enough said. Politics ain't cutting it.

MN Patriot
02-06-2008, 06:27 AM
We need to outsmart the propagandists and manipulators. Use facts and logic, along with emotion.

Demonstrate to the public how they are being manipulated and how the MSM tells them what the MSM wants them to know.

Agent CSL
02-06-2008, 06:27 AM
freedom-force.org

There are many organizations forming right now. We need to get these new organizations to begin trading ideas with the more established ones. Freedom-Force is a good place to look though it's relatively new in of itself.