PDA

View Full Version : wtf is wrong with people

SRRP77
02-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Seriously...why would ANYONE want John McCain?

I truly don't get it. He is the SAME as Bush, we chose BUSH over him in 2000.

We has no knowledge of the economy and wants to suck our economy dry by staying at a war bc he is a former soldier with an instinct to win this war; this pointless war.

I feel senior citizens are REALLLLLY doing it- I saw so many voting today in NJ and I KNOW they were voting for McCain.

Anyone have any insight about this, why?

thechitowncubs
02-05-2008, 10:55 PM
I am completely dumbfounded by people that believe McCain can win against the democrats. I have no idea what they could POSSIBLY be thinking.

It makes no sense, I agree completely.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-05-2008, 10:58 PM
The GOP is blinded by this f*cking war. The party is lost.

Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Well, to quote my dad...

"I've seen him in the news for years, I trust him more than Ron Paul. I know more about him, he has a good record..he's been around. Who is Ron Paul anyway? McCain's a good guy."

AJ Antimony
02-05-2008, 11:02 PM
It's amazing isn't it? What you are seeing is that Americans are really really really stupid.

Don't feel too bad about it, the REST OF THE WORLD laughs at this country because of how blind and stupid the American public is.

For example, if Adolf Hitler ran here as a Democrat or Republican, he would get votes. He really would.

SRRP77
Well, to quote my dad...

"I've seen him in the news for years, I trust him more than Ron Paul. I know more about him, he has a good record..he's been around. Who is Ron Paul anyway? McCain's a good guy."

yeah well my dad wanted mccain for the past 8 years too and guess what he saw him talk and realized that only a blind, deaf and stupid person would vote for McCain...

he sounds like a senile old war monger.

bcreps85
The news is mostly liberal. They have propped McCain up because he will lose to the Dems no matter who the candidate is.

Paulitician
02-05-2008, 11:03 PM
It's mostly the war, and it's mostly that the media has spent more time reporting on McCain than any other candidate this past week. What I'm surprised about all this, is that not too many people like Mitt Romney. Sucks for him.

Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 11:04 PM
he sounds like a senile old war monger.

Far from, which makes it even more ridiculous.

I asked him to elaborate on why exactly he'd EVER even consider McCain. He got mad and said "It's personal, politics and religion are personal matters - it's none of your business."

:rolleyes:

driller80545
02-05-2008, 11:05 PM

We has no knowledge of the economy and wants to suck our economy dry by staying at a war bc he is a former soldier with an instinct to win this war; this pointless war.

I feel senior citizens are REALLLLLY doing it- I saw so many voting today in NJ and I KNOW they were voting for McCain.

Where were the younger voters? You blame old people because they voted?

SRRP77
02-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Far from, which makes it even more ridiculous.

I asked him to elaborate on why exactly he'd EVER even consider McCain. He got mad and said "It's personal, politics and religion are personal matters - it's none of your business."

:rolleyes:

haha I mean McCain sounds like a senile old war monger when he talks...my dad watched the debate and that was what my dad said about him.

Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 11:07 PM
haha I mean McCain sounds like a senile old war monger when he talks...my dad watched the debate and that was what my dad said about him.

Ha! Well, I guess it takes one to vote for one. :mad:

I'm still trying, though.

SRRP77
02-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Where were the younger voters? You blame old people because they voted?

Well I can't help where I live same as Florida. NJ supports the senior citizen population, so of course they all live here and make our taxes high. Then they complain about everything and go and vote for McCain. Sorry but there are no colleges near me so I can't speak for the young voters.

Paulitician
02-05-2008, 11:13 PM
Well, to quote my dad...

Yeah, McCain's a good guy who only blames the American people for losing the Vietnam War--not policy, not strategies, not anything else, but the people--and who wouldn't mind keeping American troops Iraq for 100 years. He doesn't even care about troops being in Korea for 60 years now. What a good guy. I don't understand it. People should be taking the opposite position of your dad: if the media is pushing a certain candidate, that should be a sign not to vote for him. It's sad, people have no thinking skills whatsoever.

qh4dotcom
02-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Well, to quote my dad...

Have you shown your Dad these videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI&v3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41CpnoAfbV4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2zx3-0zOPs (last 10 seconds)

scandinaviany3
02-06-2008, 12:17 AM

Ron was the only anti war candidate...he did not ever challenge anything mccain said so he floated to the top on all his lies.

Likewise non of the other guys was strong on illegal immigration, and in general ron doesnt attack others.

No attack...no chance to win

Runnerguy
02-06-2008, 12:31 AM
The msm has taken mccain and obama, two pro-war politicians and distorted there policies and votes to make it appear as their anti-war. Sadly many Americans are falling for it.

Michigan11
02-06-2008, 12:46 AM
McCain looks and sounds like McPain. He represents the color BROWN..blah blah, like the dull color of grey cloudy skies. You know what I mean.

hmmmm..

RP = Ron Paul and RP=Republican Party Ya, we need to change this party so it reflects Ron Paul's principles.

romeshomey
02-06-2008, 12:48 AM

People voted for Hitler too. Crazy I know lol.

cindy25
02-06-2008, 12:50 AM
its the war hero crap. same as 1952 when the sheep chose Ike instead of Taft.

Akus
02-06-2008, 12:51 AM
I am completely dumbfounded by people that believe McCain can win against the democrats. I have no idea what they could POSSIBLY be thinking.

It makes no sense, I agree completely.
If it's Obama vs McCain and McCain becomes US president I will personally drop on my knees and suck one of you off in public. That's how sure I am that he don't stand a chance.

QCB79
02-06-2008, 12:53 AM
war is big business....
for instance i was talking to a co-worker today and i asked who he was voting for and he says "McCain...and i want Romney to be the VP" I said "Why would you want those two?" he said because he has alot of stocks tied up in defense and military contractors and he doesn't want to lose his investment

Grandson of Liberty
02-06-2008, 12:54 AM
If it's Obama vs McCain and McCain becomes US president I will personally drop on my knees and suck one of you off in public. That's how sure I am that he don't stand a chance.

Note to self. . .just to be safe, be nowhere in the vicinity of Akus in November. :eek:

(But you are absolutely right, though!)

Grandson of Liberty
02-06-2008, 12:56 AM
It's easy, people are voting for exactly who the box in their living room told them to vote for: John McLamb-to-the-slaughter.

Paulitician
02-06-2008, 12:56 AM
war is big business....
for instance i was talking to a co-worker today and i asked who he was voting for and he says "McCain...and i want Romney to be the VP" I said "Why would you want those two?" he said because he has alot of stocks tied up in defense and military contractors and he doesn't want to lose his investment
Oh Lord! At least he's honest and knowledgable.

The military-industrial-complex is completely entrenched in this society and economy.

2BFree
02-06-2008, 12:59 AM
I have given up the idea that americans will vote based on issues - it's a Britteny Spears - tabloid TV brave new world -

Swift Boating is what the media's selling -

How about McCrazy's first wife - who stood by him through his years of captivity. She was severely crippled in a car wreck while he was being held and wouldn't let anyone tell him lest he be upset.

He dumped his first wife, Carol Shepp McCain like a pair of old worn shoes - such is character and the "family values" of this man...

This needs to be a comment on every McCrazy story the MSM prints...