PDA

View Full Version : I love Ron Paul

texasbelle
02-05-2008, 10:50 PM
For standing up for us and going the distance! A once in a lifetime real hero!!! If you are reading this Dr Paul you are my hero!!!!

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-05-2008, 10:51 PM
For standing up for us and going the distance! A once in a lifetime real hero!!! If you are reading this Dr Paul you are my hero!!!!

I wish I was still in 8th grade so I can write about him as my hero lol

Jeremy
02-05-2008, 10:52 PM
<3

Chester Copperpot
02-05-2008, 10:53 PM

+1776

BLS
02-05-2008, 11:07 PM
I wanted to meet him so badly last night in MN.

I wanted to tell him that nobody in my life has changed me. I've always been who I've been.
People can influence me, but nobody has changed me.

Ron changed me. And that is an impossible thing for me to comprehend, but it's true.

Ron will go down as quite possible the greatest person I have ever heard of, and I do not regret ANY of the time I've invested in him or this campaign. It's been a magnificent, glorious road, and I've experienced many new things, and made many new friends.

kyleAF
02-05-2008, 11:11 PM

I wanted to tell him that nobody in my life has changed me. I've always been who I've been.

Ron changed me. And that is an impossible thing for me to comprehend, but it's true.

Ron will go down as quite possible the greatest person I have ever heard of, and I do not regret ANY of the time I've invested in him or this campaign. It's been a magnificent, glorious road, and I've experienced many new things, and made many new friends.

The ones of us who see the positive side of this effort, no matter the outcome, will be the ones who carry it forward. The others will fall by the wayside.

molly_pitcher
02-05-2008, 11:17 PM

Tears

cheese
02-05-2008, 11:18 PM
:)

texasbelle
02-06-2008, 12:51 AM

:*) I feel much the same.

angelatc
04-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Bumping some classic BLS. This is the post that will always define him in my mind.

Athan
04-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Ron Paul is like George Washington, but without the whole creating a central bank.
Ron Paul is like Thomas Jefferson, but without the whole inconsistency problem.
Ron Paul is like God, but without the whole eternal damnation issue.

Damn. Ron Paul is THE FUCKING MAN.

LBennett76
04-15-2010, 08:28 PM

That was fucking beautiful, my friend. Pardon my French, but this is worth it.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Would you allow me permission to post this as a status on my Facebook? Do you want attributed or would you prefer to remain anonymous?