PDA

View Full Version : ***Please, please don't do this***

damoncrowe
02-05-2008, 10:49 PM
I have talked to a couple of Ron Paul supporters that say if he does not get the nod, then they may hold their nose and vote for "fill in the blank."

We must be united in this. We must tell the GOP that we are not going to vote with them just to keep a Dem out of office. Our message must be that we WILL NOT vote with them and if they ever want to see their cherished "conservative" party in the White House, then they better start voting with us.

virginiakid
02-05-2008, 10:51 PM
If he doesn't get the nod, I am writing his name in.

Jodi
02-05-2008, 10:52 PM

same here Ron Paul is the only one for me!!

Bubba

Yeah, me too. I'm not going to throw away my vote either.

AJ Antimony
If I heard a Ron Paul supporter say those words, I would smack him in the head and call him a fascist dunce.

westmich4paul
I wonder how many Republicans who support Ron would vote for party nomination if he does drop out?

pebcak

Me too.

BreakYourChains
02-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Any educated Ron Paul voter would never vote for someone else. They would know that it will not matter which one of the remaining candidates gets elected, the same result will be the same. More war, more killing, more debt, more suffering without solutions, more loss of liberty! I will write in his name, or I will not vote! I will never vote for anyone else in this election.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-05-2008, 10:55 PM
I have talked to a couple of Ron Paul supporters that say if he does not get the nod, then they may hold their nose and vote for "fill in the blank."

We must be united in this. We must tell the GOP that we are not going to vote with them just to keep a Dem out of office. Our message must be that we WILL NOT vote with them and if they ever want to see their cherished "conservative" party in the White House, then they better start voting with us.

Hello, Neocons are Neocons, they don't care who gets in, it's all a show. Well they care if Paul gets in, because he's the only fucking man who doesn't want to kill innocent people overseas!

damoncrowe
02-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Hello, Neocons are Neocons, they don't care who gets in, it's all a show. Well they care if Paul gets in, because he's the only fucking man who doesn't want to kill innocent people overseas!

To a point, I agree, but at least this would force the issue. If that is completely true, then the GOP basically dissolves. Why run someone who they know cannot win year after year. With the growing constitutionalist base, the GOP will not ever stand a chance as long as we cast a principled ballot.

qh4dotcom
02-06-2008, 12:02 AM
If Ron Paul's name is not on a ballot....I going to do what I used to do before Dr.Paul cured my apathy for politicians....stay at home and do not vote because all politicians are the same.

Joseph Hart
02-06-2008, 12:26 AM
Write in!

damoncrowe
02-06-2008, 12:32 AM
The COnstitution Party has run good candidates in the last three elections that I know of. I voted Phillips in 2000 and Peroutka an 2004. There's generally an option whether you hear about it or not. At least show up and write-in or push the vote button without choosing a candidate.