PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with you pessimistic Freaks?

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-05-2008, 10:49 PM
All the states together so far over 250k people voted for Ron Paul, why lose help? That's a quarter million people so far! We got to be doing something right, let's make it a million! It can only get bigger, deadlines and what not do not matter in this campaign, this campaign is for our freedom, why let the establishment win in a silly election thats most likely rigged... well it is rigged but we don't know by what degree.

I met the leader of the meetup group in my county today and asked him why campaign after the primary, he told me to spread the message, and i'm going to independence mall march 3rd to meet up with lots of other supporters, so if youre still pessimistic maybe freedom isn't for you, loooooosers :)

Kotin
02-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Live Free or Die!!!

i.e Live Free or McCain!!!

Giuliani was there on 911
02-05-2008, 10:53 PM
it's calling being realistic

AJ Antimony
02-05-2008, 10:55 PM
They're letting the media get to them. How ironic.

Danny Molina
02-05-2008, 10:56 PM
I'm not gonna jump ship because I sincerely believe in our efforts, but we need a new strategy and until Dr. Paul makes a final decision on whether he wants to run third party or not we have to reevaluate our priorities.

Two thing I think we should focus on are getting Ron Paul Republicans in office and helping Dr. Paul with his congressional run.

grizzums
02-05-2008, 10:57 PM
I got another hundred waiting to be sent to the campaign upon hearing the good Dr's word that he is in this to win....still! I am talking about the Presidency....whichever route he plans on taking to get there.

zadrock
02-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Don't forget Sabrin for Senate. That filibuster would be a powerful thing.

Z

Jae0
02-05-2008, 10:58 PM

In that case why dont you just go vote for McCain?

pacelli
02-05-2008, 10:58 PM
All the states together so far over 250k people voted for Ron Paul, why lose help? That's a quarter million people so far! We got to be doing something right, let's make it a million! It can only get bigger, deadlines and what not do not matter in this campaign, this campaign is for our freedom, why let the establishment win in a silly election thats most likely rigged... well it is rigged but we don't know by what degree.

I met the leader of the meetup group in my county today and asked him why campaign after the primary, he told me to spread the message, and i'm going to independence mall march 3rd to meet up with lots of other supporters, so if youre still pessimistic maybe freedom isn't for you, loooooosers :)

We're doing great! We passed John McCain in Montana and came in 2nd place.

BreakYourChains
02-05-2008, 10:59 PM

Yes, the OP is being realistic! We are winning! 250,000? That is huge! That is a lot of people waking up, and we have a ways to go.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-05-2008, 11:00 PM
This is just the beginning. I am happy tonight, because I know the real goal is the White House, not the stupid, corrupt, war-mongering GOP.

In my mind I always knew we would go independent against the likes of McShame and Hitlery, so I never, ever get down about GOP primaries. I'm proud of Ron for standing up to these war-mongers and moral hypocrites!

FluffyUnbound
02-05-2008, 11:01 PM
How about YOU REPUBLICAN FETISHISTS stop calling advocating a third party run "pessimism"?

I think it's OPTIMISM.

I see a way this campaign can continue. I think that a McCain / Hillary race combined with a recession gives us a chance to make noise on a third party slate.

I want a third party run because I think IT'S NOT OVER, not because I think IT IS OVER.

haaaylee
02-05-2008, 11:01 PM
being realistic and giving up are two different things. you just now realized the odds are against us? psh! this isn't about being president! it's about spreading the message. the more they fight us the more we should be motivated, not disappointed. what did you expect? get out there!!

pinkmandy
02-05-2008, 11:02 PM
250,000 nonsheep in the USA out of half the states isn't bad at all! I wish we had their addresses so we could create a big network!

torchbearer
02-05-2008, 11:04 PM
250,000 nonsheep in the USA out of half the states isn't bad at all! I wish we had their addresses so we could create a big network!

Considering the LP has a membership of 400,000 nationwide.. that number doesn't look that big.
But if we can actuall get all 250,000 of them to start looking beyond this presidential campaign... and helping with their pro-consitution congressional candidates, we can make a dent in congress.

Giuliani was there on 911
02-05-2008, 11:05 PM
In that case why dont you just go vote for McCain?
I started supporting Ron Paul back in March of 2007, long before the majority of people on this site. I support him for one reason and one reason only which is because he's anti-war. McCain is pro war so why the hell would I ever support McCain.

I wasn't one of the ones saying he has no chance to win just because the MSM said he had no chance. I knew they didn't want him to win. But now with all the results coming in it's getting pretty obvious. Some people just need to learn to accept it.

virginiakid
02-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Did you think people were going to wake up over night? People haven't waken up in years. But now there is a light of hope! We are doing really well. Look how many people are running for office now because they were inspired by Ron Paul? Look at how the freedom grassroots were able to come together and make the MSM and the establishment scared. Be Proud because I am! Fight on, because that is our duty!

Danny Molina
02-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Yes, the OP is being realistic! We are winning! 250,000? That is huge! That is a lot of people waking up, and we have a ways to go.

250,000 WOW! That would have got us like 4th is Florida!

noztnac
02-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Bullshit! For months people on this forum have been in a self congratulatory stupor. These results suck! We are not winning. The Republican Party is a sinking ship and we need to get off of it fast. They are no longer conservative. Romney and McCain are both liberals. When liberals get that much support by Republican voters the meaning of Republican has been completely lost. This experiment with subversion from within was good for getting out the initial message but now it's time to bring that message directly to the American people without the constraints of the Republican Party. Libertarian, Unity, Reform, and Constitution are all better options and we won't have to worry bout them cheating. The nomination will be ours immediately. The people want change. They don't want a Republican. They don't want a Democrat. They want change. Let's give it to them.