PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry, but...

doronster195
02-05-2008, 10:49 PM
I understand people don't want to talk about independent run because that keeps your eye off the ball for the republican nomination. After today it is clear that it is highly unlikely for Ron Paul to win. I understand that a brokered convention could give him a slight chance but even then, thats still highly unlikely for Ron to come out of nowhere and get the nomination.
I say Ron Paul should officially move to the independent party's ticket starting today, and effectively start campaigning to the people who do not want McCain or Hillary.

smartpeople4ronpaul
02-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Boo!!!!!!

MGreen
02-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Because it is highly likely for Ron Paul to win on an independent ticket?

Jeremy
02-05-2008, 10:59 PM
I heard someone say if he went independent, it means he would loose his seat in Texas. Which means the potential of a double loose if that's true...

RochesterRyan
02-05-2008, 10:59 PM
look, he if goes 3rd party, he cant run for congress as a republican

at least, i think thats how it goes

doronster195
02-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Well, if he's goign to lose his congressional position then it is poor choice. But it is clear he has a much better chance on an independent ticket than a Republican. At this point, I don't really see him having a chance in either. But, he did teach me a lot and I will continue to support his message until the day I die.

yoshimaroka
02-05-2008, 11:00 PM
If anything we, and Paul, should focus on getting as many people elected into Congress.