PDA

View Full Version : McCain giving nomination acceptance speech on CNN

Original_Intent
02-05-2008, 10:39 PM
He is on right now I want to break the TV

heath.whiteaker
02-05-2008, 10:43 PM
what are you smoking.... it isn't a nomination acceptance.

Original_Intent
02-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Sorry I should have specified sarcasm.

heath.whiteaker
02-05-2008, 10:45 PM
yeah that didn't come through in your typing.

Ira Aten
02-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Notice they broke in on him to run Obama's speech?

Let me tell you what will now happen that McCain is the "annointed one".

After he is nominated, the mainstream will open up on his past history of going postal on anyone who opposes his ideas.
His temper is uncontrollable, as evidenced by his history of telling other Senators to "Fuck Off!" and labeling them "Assholes" if they differ with him.

The media will use McCains temper to derail his candidacy, in order to help Obama or Hillary to win the office.

Then, watch your first, second, third, fourth, fifth amendment, etc. disappear.

Tugboat1988
02-06-2008, 01:06 AM
Notice they broke in on him to run Obama's speech?

Let me tell you what will now happen that McCain is the "annointed one".
...snip...

The media will use McCains temper to derail his candidacy, in order to help Obama or Hillary to win the office.

Then, watch your first, second, third, fourth, fifth amendment, etc. disappear.

Add in McC blocking efforts to find and return our MIAs in Vietnam.

And about the amendments going away.... That's what happens in depotisms when a government does not honor the restrictions placed on it. The Amendments you mention, and I believe you understand this, are articles of the Bill of Rights which don't give rights' they deny government authority to act against them. The Bill of Rights desires to "prevent misconstruction or abuse of its (government) powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added..." They are denial of power, and to violate them is government despotism.

Tugboat