PDA

View Full Version : Imagine this...

pebcak
02-05-2008, 10:35 PM
What if it plays out like this --

Paul stays in as long as possible. Until the convention as long as it will be brokered. We pick up what delegates we can along the way, and come time for the RNC there is no winner in the first round. In the second round, we pick up more delegates as all the bound RP delgates start voting for Paul. There is a very slim chance that if we get enough Paul supporters as delgates to the convention, something amazing could still happen in the voting process.

In the more likely event he does not get the nomination or the convention is not brokered, the best we can hope for would be a McCain nomination. At best we would have Hillary vs. McCain. Two figures whom a LOT of people would not vote for. A perfect scenario for a 3rd party run. I believe Obama vs. McCain would be a sure win for the Democrats, and if Paul was 3rd party it would only solidify that.

Just some things to think about. I know I am not done with this Revolution, and once Paul is gone, however that may happen, I know my mind has been opened and I will not fade quietly into the night and let this be the end of it.

jlaker
02-05-2008, 10:41 PM
How many states do we have to have to be in the brokered convention! Is it 5? States are running out. How many are left after tonight?