PDA

View Full Version : Super Tuesday slamming was not due to Diebold deceit

austinphish
02-05-2008, 10:33 PM
I realize that the voting may be screwed up in certain places, but a few vocal Ron Paulites are starting to sound like poor losers. Even tens of thousands of additional uncounted RP votes wouldn't have remedied the Live Free or Die State carnage. This Super Tuesday slamming was not due to Diebold deceit.

Unfortunately, starting as a complete unknown proved to be too big of a hurdle, even for a bunch of poll spamming internet junkies. While although people were so bothered by the Bush administration that a candidate espousing true change became interesting, how could real change come from a Republican?

Paul will continue spreading his message of liberty and competing for 2008. We have invested well in the Ron Paul brand and it will be the chief asset of constitutional liberty for years to come, if not forever.

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Diebold machine have been proven to be unreliable. They have been decertified in many places. Colorado and Colorado have both gone to paper ballots due to the poor performance of the machines. Have you missed that memo, or are you just new?

Proctor
02-05-2008, 10:36 PM
We came in last in New York. New York doesn't use electronic voting.

It wasn't diebold this time around.

QWE
02-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Diebold machine have been proven to be unreliable. They have been decertified in many places. Colorado and Colorado have both gone to paper ballots due to the poor performance of the machines. Have you missed that memo, or are you just new?

Really? Colorado AND Colorado? :rolleyes:

What you're saying doesn't counter the original topic's point...

austinphish
02-05-2008, 10:41 PM

Yes - Diebold is a problem, but it was not the cause of all of our losses today. And there is a date to the right of a member's name which details when they joined RPF. I haven't posted 921 times in the past 2 months, but the answer to your question is - no, I am not new nor nieve.

alien
02-05-2008, 10:44 PM
I realize that the voting may be screwed up in certain places, but a few vocal Ron Paulites are starting to sound like poor losers. Even tens of thousands of additional uncounted RP votes wouldn't have remedied the Live Free or Die State carnage. This Super Tuesday slamming was not due to Diebold deceit.

Unfortunately, starting as a complete unknown proved to be too big of a hurdle, even for a bunch of poll spamming internet junkies. While although people were so bothered by the Bush administration that a candidate espousing true change became interesting, how could real change come from a Republican?

Paul will continue spreading his message of liberty and competing for 2008. We have invested well in the Ron Paul brand which will be the chief asset of constitutional liberty for years to come if not forever.

How the hell do you know, do you work for Diebold? Show proof.

austinphish
02-05-2008, 10:52 PM
How the hell do you know, do you work for Diebold? Show proof.

No, of course not. There are a lot of things I know that I can't prove, like that our government is totally out of control yet our fellow Americans are just too dumb to see it or care. They can be awoken, but it will take time.

Madison
02-05-2008, 10:53 PM
We came in last in New York. New York doesn't use electronic voting.

It wasn't diebold this time around.

Yeah but it was a closed primary and party registration closed in October of last year.

austinphish
02-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Yeah but it was a closed primary and party registration closed in October of last year.

Yes I agree, but what is your point?