PDA

View Full Version : Whose fault is this?? Certainly not the MSMs

wfd40
02-05-2008, 10:25 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/05/curious-and-curiouser-mc_n_85212.html

Another surprising finding in the national exit polls: John McCain who has made the war in Iraq and the need for continued U.S. involvement there a centerpiece of his campaign is actually winning among Republicans who are against the war. Among those Republicans who disapprove of the war, nearly half voted for McCain, while only a quarter voted for Mitt Romney even though McCain spent the past few weeks trying to portray Romney as more liberal on the war.

Moderates those most likely to disapprove of Iraq seem to simply prefer McCain, even when they don't square on the issues.

::bashes head against table::

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 10:29 PM
I'd say the MSM played a HUGE part in this. HUGE. But RP's campaign staff share the other half of the blame. You can't blame the Grassroots. We've kicked ass.

driller80545
02-05-2008, 10:30 PM
I would say that the average American voter is dumb as a rock!

Wolf
02-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Oh, the humanity.

Airborn
I would say it's the MSM fault....

Steve_New_Jersey

More like the average American refuses to research and only uses major media for voting choice.

justatrey
Its not the campaign, its not the grassroots, its 99.99% the mainstream media! All anyone does is watch TV in this country!

Just look at this sample:

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9886/mediaexposurebycandidatnz7.jpg

Vet_from_cali

very very true, and they are going to get what they asks for.....

good thing i've done my time served, because i see a draft in the future

driller80545
02-05-2008, 10:33 PM
More like the average American refuses to research and only uses major media for voting choice.

That's dumb

LukeNM
02-05-2008, 10:33 PM
But RP's campaign staff share the other half of the blame.

Ron Paul ran his campaign and he picked his staff -- so what exactly are you saying?

RPsupporterAtHeart
02-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Look, it IS the MSM that has caused this.

Seriously! I don't understand what more could be asked of the grassroots campaign. And sure the regular campaign may have dropped a few balls here or there. But with absolutely NO COVERAGE, how would anybody expect to get a message out to those who randomly turn on the tv, or randomly check into the race? Others with more money have tried in the past and spent tens of millions, yet with MSM blackouts across the board there is no chance.

There really is not place to blame this than on the MSM. I don't see how you can.

driller80545
02-05-2008, 10:36 PM
I blame it on the people not being curious enough to learn who RP is. You did, and without the MSM

Goldwater Conservative
02-05-2008, 10:39 PM
McCain supporters don't do homework, just like he apparently didn't when he finished 894 out of 899 in his graduating class at the Naval Academy. The polls even support this, as their voting for his "style" (personality) over substance (issues). At least Huck's and Romney's supporters have legitimate reasons for backing their candidates.

CelestialRender
02-05-2008, 10:41 PM
The Dept of (re)Education is to blame for that.

driller80545
02-05-2008, 10:41 PM
How right you are. Disgusting, they deserve what they get.

wfd40
02-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Ron Paul ran his campaign and he picked his staff -- so what exactly are you saying?

There is no way Ron Paul picked this bunch of losers.. His closest advisers did, who are all strict/ultra libertarian LOSERS.. because, guess what ... deep down inside, they don't want to win. They love the false moral superiority being totally unsupported gives them (in other words, it a heck of a lot easier being monday morning quarterbacks/critics than it is actually taking the bull by the horns)...

humanic
02-05-2008, 10:42 PM
How does this prove that the MSM is not at fault? Presumably people are misinformed if they are voting against their own beliefs. Where do they get their information?

markj
02-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Its not the campaign, its not the grassroots, its 99.99% the mainstream media! All anyone does is watch TV in this country!

Do you have a source for those stats? I know I will be asked if I spread them around.

justatrey
02-05-2008, 10:44 PM
I blame it on the people not being curious enough to learn who RP is. You did, and without the MSM

Not necessarily true for many of us. Personally, I was watching a 9/11 truth video on You Tube and noticed a message someone posted saying Ron was our last hope. If it weren't for that person posting that message, I'd probably be mostly unaware about Ron Paul and hoping Nader runs third party or something.

Dr.3D
02-05-2008, 10:44 PM
I'm so darned tired of the "don't blame the main stream media" threads.

What do we have here, a bunch of people who work for the main stream media in this forum?

justatrey
02-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Do you have a source for those stats? I know I will be asked if I spread them around.

I stole the pic from another post on these forums. Someone had a post in Grassroots Central about exposing MSM blackout. Those stats are from one week.

wfd40
02-05-2008, 10:47 PM
I'm so darned tired of the "don't blame the main stream media" threads.

What do we have here, a bunch of people who work for the main stream media in this forum?

dude, you dont get an easier 'sell' then 'pro-war vs. anti-war'... got that??

If you can't close that, you can't close shit.. you can't close shit... you are shit.. COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS ONLY

Drknows
02-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I'd say the MSM played a HUGE part in this. HUGE. But RP's campaign staff share the other half of the blame. You can't blame the Grassroots. We've kicked ass.

+trillion

The media propped Mccain up from day one. They carried his ass in the debates ( Fox news gave him all the easy questions).

Everyday was about Mccain, Mitt, Fred and Rudy. No time for the guy who opposed the war from the start. Lets just paint him as kooky.

Xyrus2
02-05-2008, 10:49 PM

Stop insulting rocks.

~X~

ShowMeLiberty
02-05-2008, 10:50 PM

Compare the amount of MSM coverage to Super Tuesday results - 10:50 PM CST ( http://www.politico.com/ )

States Won
Obama: 9
Clinton: 7

McCain: 6
Romney: 5
Huckabee: 4
Paul: 0

Anybody else see a direct correlation?

:mad:

justatrey
02-05-2008, 10:51 PM

If you can't close that, you can't close shit.. you can't close shit... you are shit.. COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS ONLY

You're forgetting that the war is no longer most people's #1 issue. So, I imagine that some voters who are against the war are voting for McCain because in their opinion there are more important issues.

Most importantly, they've been told by MSM not to take Paul seriously.

Dr.3D
02-05-2008, 10:52 PM

What ever that is supposed to mean. I sure don't understand what you just said.
I don't drink coffee for one thing. As for closing things, I close the door and the trunk of the car.

So how do you sell something when all of the free advertising is given to somebody else?

driller80545
02-05-2008, 10:52 PM
People who rely on MSM to educate them about politics are dumb as rocks.

wfd40
02-05-2008, 10:53 PM
+trillion

The media propped Mccain up from day one. They carried his ass in the debates ( Fox news gave him all the easy questions).

Everyday was about Mccain, Mitt, Fred and Rudy. No time for the guy who opposed the war from the start. Lets just paint him as kooky.

Small State, Big Splash Strategy
Benton said the Paul campaign has high hopes for some of the states holding caucuses today and some smaller states. While the campaign hasn't focused efforts on delegate-rich states like California, it has instead run a small state, big splash strategy in places like Minnesota, North Dakota, Nevada, Maine and Louisiana, hoping the libertarian Republican will be able to make his mark.

Further proof that Ron Paul's campaign is different (if any more were needed): While the others across the candidate pool spent every day this year in and out of the 24 total Super Tuesday states, Ron Paul did not start his retail trips into Super Tuesday states until Jan. 31. He had fewer than half the campaign events in all states that Sen. Hillary Clinton had in California.

Good strategy :rolleyes: seriously, LOLZ

CrownThyGood
02-05-2008, 10:54 PM
If anyone says it's not the media's fault then you're in lala land. those people need their butts sued off.

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 10:54 PM

I'm saying his staff screwed the pooch. They squandered the money we gave them. I've not seen ONE SINGLE comercial where I live. I see them for the other candidates, but not from the RP campaign. People who live near me ordered materials from the campaign WEEKS ago, but have yet to recieve them.

All I'd like to see is some proof that the campaign staffers are doing SOMETHING with the money they've been given. ANYTHING.

sandersondavis
02-05-2008, 10:55 PM
You don't like the results!
Then get your up off your ass and get to work.
Walk you precinct everyday. When you finish, start over. It's a winning strategy.
If Ron Paul doesn't win, the one person to blame is the one staring back at you from the mirror. This race won't be over after tonight. There is more time, not a lot so make every second, of every day count. Your future depends on your efforts.

Drknows
02-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Most importantly, they've been told by MSM not to take Paul seriously.

Thats it.

Goldwater Conservative
02-05-2008, 10:58 PM

(1) Many McCain voters don't pay attention to or care about those details. Not our fault.

(2) A lot of media coverage goes on about how McCain has an "independent, moderate" appeal and how he's the "anti-establishment, anti-Bush" Republican, rarely mentioning that he's an entrenched Washington insider running on the Bush Plus platform and is an outright imperialist. Again, not our fault.

The grassroots have made some mistakes, and the official campaign has made many, but none of that made the difference between winning or even doing well and performing at the level Paul is now. We can canvass all we want, but when the people we're talking to turn on the news and get fed the most blatant BS day after day, all our hard work can evaporate over night.

4RP08inKCMO
Let's not forget how many times we have heard "I'd vote for Ron Paul if he had a chance." Whose fault is that? I'm looking at the MSM.

CrownThyGood
Stephanopolous: What's this all about?
Thomas Jefferson: Restoring America back to it's roots and ending any chance of tyrrany!
Stephanopolous:That's not gonna happen.

wfd40
02-05-2008, 11:00 PM
If anyone says it's not the media's fault then you're in lala land. those people need their butts sued off.

chicken/egg...

Personally.. I think a solid campaign that produces results produces media attention and thus, momentum - call me crazy, but looking over at how Huck has done today, compared to how god awful we did.. I'd say my conclusions are pretty much rock solid and totally based on FACT

Ninja Homer
02-05-2008, 11:00 PM
The MSM played a big part, but even bigger is the ignorance of the voters.

Seriously, if all the people in the US are really this dumb, then the people on this forum should be able to f'ing own this whole country by the end of the year. If there really is an Illuminati, they really suck at what they do, because they could have completely taken over this country over 100 years ago.

Dr.3D
02-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Everybody knows the Rooster came first!

wfd40
02-05-2008, 11:05 PM
(1) Many McCain voters don't pay attention to or care about those details. Not our fault.

(2) A lot of media coverage goes on about how McCain has an "independent, moderate" appeal and how he's the "anti-establishment, anti-Bush" Republican, rarely mentioning that he's an entrenched Washington insider running on the Bush Plus platform and is an outright imperialist.

all I'm saying is that media-schmedia... Dr. Paul had by far and away the right message at the right time.. and yet, DESPITE THAT, somehow managed to totally blow not just 35million dollars, but how many millions more in grassroots projects/time...

Basically what I'm saying is... we had to go out of our way to lose this thing as badly as we did tonight.. and to pin it all on the MSM is totally ignoring the fact that our campaign was manned with basically zero INSIDERS who could have given Dr. Paul serious credibility early on

In other words, Ed Rollins should have been hired the day after we raised 4.2million dollars)

CrownThyGood
02-05-2008, 11:05 PM
The MSM played a big part, but even bigger is the ignorance of the voters.
yep , that's pretty much it.

Pauls' Revere
02-05-2008, 11:06 PM
In a battle with British forces and his ship sinking beneath him, out-gunned, and out-numbered, the British Commander requested a full surrender from Captian Jones. His reply?

I HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT!

Captian John Paul Jones won the battle sinking the enemy man-o-war!

Never give up the ship!

driller80545
02-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Blame who you want to, but the responsibility lies with the voters. They are who must be held accountable for the next four years.

drpiotrowski
02-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Oh, the humanity.

QFT

Goldwater Conservative
02-05-2008, 11:16 PM
all I'm saying is that media-schmedia... Dr. Paul had by far and away the right message at the right time.. and yet, DESPITE THAT, somehow managed to totally blow not just 35million dollars, but how many millions more in grassroots projects/time...

Basically what I'm saying is... we had to go out of our way to lose this thing as badly as we did tonight.. and to pin it all on the MSM is totally ignoring the fact that our campaign was manned with basically zero INSIDERS who could have given Dr. Paul serious credibility early on

In other words, Ed Rollins should have been hired the day after we raised 4.2million dollars)

I agree that there should have been different or at least additional people at the top, but I don't think it would have made much of a difference. $35 million, most of which was raised too late to make much of a difference in the early states which are so important to obscure candidates like Paul, cannot buy enough ad time to match the free media the other candidates get.

I'm not throwing in the towel by any means, but there are definitely certain victories to be taken from the results so far even if Paul doesn't win: great success among young people (future of GOP and country), great success in working the arcane party machinery (caucus states being our strength), and a great success in educating/awakening many people (which provides a solid base for the movement's future). When is the last time a congressman even got the raw numbers Paul did, let alone achieve those other successes he has?

drpiotrowski
02-05-2008, 11:17 PM
What ever that is supposed to mean. I sure don't understand what you just said.
I don't drink coffee for one thing. As for closing things, I close the door and the trunk of the car.

So how do you sell something when all of the free advertising is given to somebody else?

Glengarry Glen Ross reference.

And there's no doubt that the media played a part to marginalizing the successes of our campaign while artifically glorifying other candidates.

jackbid
02-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Stop insulting rocks.

~X~

LMFAO!!! :D

jackbid
02-05-2008, 11:26 PM
I hate MSM...

We failed to use the power and influence MSM has over America. WE've failed together...

coffeewithchess
02-05-2008, 11:28 PM

Yup, guys at my church are relying on "VOTERS' Guides", this country is lost...Ron Paul should seriously buy an island.

Alawn
02-05-2008, 11:36 PM
Ron Paul said he was against the war in every debate and in most of his commercials. It is not his fault at all.

Prez22
02-05-2008, 11:39 PM
I'm saying his staff screwed the pooch. They squandered the money we gave them. I've not seen ONE SINGLE comercial where I live. I see them for the other candidates, but not from the RP campaign. People who live near me ordered materials from the campaign WEEKS ago, but have yet to recieve them.

All I'd like to see is some proof that the campaign staffers are doing SOMETHING with the money they've been given. ANYTHING.

I agree here........ I hate to say it but some accountablilty would be very nice as to what has been done with the donations. But a donation is a donation and therefore there is no accountability required. Besides, I feel bad questioning the campaign of the man I trust so much.

Nevertheless, I could have run Ron Paul 24 hours a day throughout Central Florida on Public Access channel for less than $14000 a day. I never heard an ad, saw an ad, nor did I hear of anyone else hearing or seeing an ad. The Florida campaign staff, if there really is one, is all but non-existent.

But with that said,

1. The globalist controlled MSM did do their job. They shut him out for the most part

2. The majority of Americans are dumb as rocks;)

3. The grassroots for Ron Paul ROCKS! My family, friends and I have had an absolute blast supporting the man and his ideas.

4. I am voting Ron Paul in 2008 NO MATTER WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JanetR
02-05-2008, 11:42 PM

MarkJ,

Check out journalism.org. They compile these types of stats weekly. The past few weeks, Ron Paul has had such minuscule media coverage that I suspect he does not even register on the charts.

Janet

MsDoodahs
02-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Whose fault is this?

JMO, it's because americans are generally pretty frikken ignorant.

Sad, but that's the truth. Teaching to the lowest common denominator has achieved great stupidity. :)

Now, to look on the bright side of this situation....um....

nevermind...

;)

RPinUptownChi
02-05-2008, 11:55 PM
--

jeffhenderson
02-06-2008, 12:04 AM
I have heard several stories from people on this forums who have gone canvassing, and they always run into people who are voting for McCain because he is "against the war".

In short, people are just ignorant.

Spirit of '76
02-06-2008, 12:08 AM
The biggest issue we heard today at the WV convention was "electability". So many people we talked to said something like, "I love his ideas, and he makes the most sense, but he's just not electable."

I lay that squarely at the feet of the media. If he'd gotten fair coverage, he'd be the winner hands down. But because they refuse to cover him, people think they have to vote for one of the media-anointed "frontrunners" to make a difference in the election.

A pox on the traitors in the MSM!

MsDoodahs
02-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Agree, Spirit.

The media did its job to marginalize Ron from the gitgo.

wfd40
02-06-2008, 12:14 AM
Agree, Spirit.

The media did its job to marginalize Ron from the gitgo.

and dr. paul's campaign failed their job by letting them..

Look no further than huckaboo.. who somehow managed to prevail while only managing to raise about 12million total.

CrownThyGood
02-06-2008, 12:23 AM
alot of them say that they don't like ron paul supporters but that's their own fault for not giving him his fair shake. There's alot more of them that are running for president that get almost absolute zip coverage and it's not fair at all.

Matt Collins
02-06-2008, 02:42 AM
Please distribute the below information to your meetup members. If the media starts to screw us tonight in their coverage, we need to flood their phone lines.

Here is the DIRECT line to the Fox News Desk in NYC:
212-301-5800

Here another number for them:
212-301-5860

If anyone cares it was listed here:

http://affiliates.foxnewsradio.com/media/static_content/FOX_Talk_Program_Clock.pdf

All story pitches from affiliates are directed here:
cnnfutures@cnn.com

PHONE NUMBERS:

CNN NewsDesk:
404-827-2759

CNN News Desk FAX:
404-827-3368

CBS News Contact Information

Howard Arenstein,
Executive Producer, at (202) 457-4561 or ArensteinH@cbsnews.com

CBS Radio News Desk: (888) 227-8900; (212) 975-1115; (212) 975-3615

Harvey Nagler, VP, News
212 975 2685; Email: hna@cbsnews.com

Jim Jones, VP,
301 628 2510; Email: jjones@westwoodone.com

Beth Robinson, V.P., Broadcast Operations
212 975 2044; Email Beth_Robinson@westwoodone.com

Constance Lloyd, General Manager
212 975 3257; Email cl1@cbsnews.com

Howard Arenstein, Washington Radio Bureau Chief
202 457 4561; Email HAX@cbsnews.com

Contact Howard about daily news coverage in Washington, D.C. and Weekend Roundup
Aliah Git, Executive Editor
212 975 7730, Email: gita@cbsnews.com

Contact Aliah about daily news coverage and special events
Charlie Kaye, Executive Producer
212 975 3791; Email cka@cbsnews.com

Contact Charlie about daily news coverage and special events
Linda Coombs, Manager of Operations
212 975 6952; Email: lco@cbsnews.com

Craig Swagler, Special Events, Executive Producer
212 975 7631; Fax 212 975 7632; Email swaglerc@cbsnews.com

Contact Craig to arrange special events coverage, planning and credentials

Ingrid Belqaid, Newsroom Coordinator
212 975 9424; Email ihu@cbsnews.com
Contact Ingrid for payments, story research, CBS art and logos, and 60 Minutes information

Phil Chin, Producer, Osgood File
212 975 2874; Email: pchin@cbs.com

Central Control
212 975 2021

Contact Central Control for technical needs and questions
Broadcast Operations
212 975 2021

Taken from:

http://affiliates.westwoodone.com/content/technical-clocks/news/CBS%20Affiliate%20Program%20Book%2010-07.pdf

supaco0p05
02-06-2008, 02:46 AM
I say No surrender

colin1
02-06-2008, 06:23 AM

This explains how a guy like McCain, with no money and no grassroots support and the active disdain of many conservatives, is doing so well. We choose, we decide is definitely the better motto.

gjdavis60
02-06-2008, 06:52 AM
In a culture that uses a sports metaphor for its political process (and I'm talking about the media, the people, and the politicians) you can't be too surprised when character and substance are discounted in favor of "electability", name recognition, and rhetoric. And you can't expect the country to change overnight, even with someone as qualified as Dr. Paul in the race. He just does not meet THEIR warped criteria. We elect personalities, not ideas.

This will not change until enough of us inject ourselves into the process and raise the public awareness. That is one of the byproducts of Dr. Paul's run for president and our grassroots movement, but this will not occur overnight. We are swimming against the tide of an entire system, not just the MSM or just the party or just the "sheep".

I think we're doing great, by the way. I think the message is so powerful and logical that it will win people over the more they are exposed to it. Dr. Paul needs to keep speaking to the American people. We need to keep the grassroots motivated and reaching out. We need to elect like-minded representatives at all levels of government. And we need to continue to enlist prominent individuals who will use their notoriety to spread the message through the media.

Time is on our side, as are all our opponents in both parties, because we know all they will do while they are in power is continue the policies that have energized our movement. No matter which of the mainstream candidates is elected to the presidency, we know:

- our military will continue to occupy Iraq and many nations around the world at an unsustainable cost
- our interventionist, coercive foreign policy will continue to reap negative, unintended consequences for this country.
- our government will continue to spend money it does not have and it will continue to use the Fed to enable its habit.
- federal government will continue to grow and satisfaction with the government will continue to decline.
- our civil rights will continue to be compromised in the name of safety and security.
- the constitution will continue to be regarded as a quaint relic, suitable for quoting and framing, but not for governing.

Until people realize that electing representatives requires more thought than watching a 30 second "news" story, they will continue to be disappointed with their choices.

And our voices and our message will shine like a beacon of truth through the disillusionment and anger that will continue to foment because of representatives elected by a game show mentality.

Keep the faith. Stay engaged. Good things will happen.

rprprs
02-06-2008, 08:28 AM
The biggest issue we heard today at the WV convention was "electability". So many people we talked to said something like, "I love his ideas, and he makes the most sense, but he's just not electable."

I lay that squarely at the feet of the media. If he'd gotten fair coverage, he'd be the winner hands down. But because they refuse to cover him, people think they have to vote for one of the media-anointed "frontrunners" to make a difference in the election.

A pox on the traitors in the MSM!

While I think it's stretching it a bit to say we'd otherwise be the hands down winner, your point is well taken. I believe that was the number one hurdle that we failed to overcome, and the MSM is the number one culprit in that failure. As you say...A pox on them!

There is ample blame to go around for the current state of affairs. Some of that can rightfully be laid at the doorstep of HQ and the campaign staff. Some can even be directed at the grassroots (and I include myself in that). Some of us didn't do enough, and a small minority only served to foster the image of "kookiness".

And, certainly, too many Americans are fat, stupid, lazy, selfish, and are looking to be spoon-fed. The media (and the powers behind them) took full advantage of that. They manipulated, marginalized, ignored and LIED at every opportunity. At times they resorted to libelous defamation of character and outright character assassination. Their behavior was shameful and sinful (if I were to believe in "sin").

If this comes off as just so much whining, I'm sorry, but I am frustrated and FURIOUS! God dammit, America, the answer was there staring you in the face. If only you had looked beyond the TV screen.

colin1
02-06-2008, 08:41 AM
While I think it's stretching it a bit to say we'd otherwise be the hands down winner, your point is well taken. I believe that was the number one hurdle that we failed to overcome, and the MSM is the number one culprit in that failure. As you say...A pox on them!

There is ample blame to go around for the current state of affairs. Some of that can rightfully be laid at the doorstep of HQ and the campaign staff. Some can even be directed at the grassroots (and I include myself in that). Some of us didn't do enough, and a small minority only served to foster the image of "kookiness".

And, certainly, too many Americans are fat, stupid, lazy, selfish, and are looking to be spoon-fed. The media (and the powers behind them) took full advantage of that. They manipulated, marginalized, ignored and LIED at every opportunity. At times they resorted to libelous defamation of character and outright character assassination. Their behavior was shameful and sinful (if I were to believe in "sin").

If this comes off as just so much whining, I'm sorry, but I am frustrated and FURIOUS! God dammit, America, the answer was there staring you in the face. If only you had looked beyond the TV screen.

That about sums it up. :D

I have to admit I've invested more money than time into the campaign, (but it was alot of money!) I'm trying to figure out what my next step is moving forward. I really like the idea of working with like-minded, newly politically active RP people to take control of our local GOP apparatus. My state's primary isn't until the end of april and it's in the northeast and closed. I have a young family and run a business and I have to prioritize where I'm going to get the most bang from my effort. If someone can provide me with a convincing argument for us having a real shot at the nomination, I'll get back to canvassing. If not, I'm putting my effort into helping retake the Republican party from the neo-con hacks.

Kingfisher
02-06-2008, 08:54 AM

True True True!!

Thrashertm
02-06-2008, 09:34 AM
I would say it's the MSM fault....

I would say that if the campaign staff was more media savvy, they'd have been able to play them. Look at what Huckabee did.

Thrashertm
02-06-2008, 09:38 AM

Best. Post. Ever.

SeekLiberty
02-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Ron Paul is the most brazenly obvious man who should be our next President to anybody who is educated. Who's to blame? It's not a simple answer to lay blame on any one source. There are many causes:

1) The international bankers

2) The military industrial complex

3) The corrupt, traitoress corporate media

4) Corrupt and criminal politicians

5) The public indoctrination and inculcation camps

6) Ignorant, foolish, and brainwashed Americans who have lost their way and don't know our American tradition

7) Greedy Americans who want hand-outs and feed off the fruits of other Americans' labor

8) Irresponsible Americans who didn't vote

9) Americans who didn't vote their conscience

10) Lack of Free Speech by Americans too bent on being politically correct

Did I miss anything?

IMO, what could have rapidly cracked the door into all of this and created a positive domino effect is the Truth about 9/11.

- SL

Save America's ROOTS. Read this book online for free:

The American Ideal of 1776:
The Twelve Basic American Principles

http://lexrex.com/enlightened/AmericanIdeal

wfd40
02-06-2008, 10:59 AM
I would say that if the campaign staff was more media savvy, they'd have been able to play them. Look at what Huckabee did.

BAM!

Its not the msm.. its the HQ

KewlRonduderules
02-06-2008, 11:06 AM
BAM!

Its not the msm.. its the HQ

Poor MSM, they are such victims!!!

Yeah, right!

They can go P!ss off as far as I am concerned.

Are we forgetting the complete black out of Dr. Paul weeks prior to Super Tuesday?!

I am sure there are people in here who represent the industry writing BS like this.

Only thing I can say to you types "shove it up your a$$!"

You do not represent the interests of America anymore! Drop Dead!

Sincerely Yours,

K.L.

LEK
02-06-2008, 11:20 AM

Yes, dumb, but it is self-inflicted. The access to information in this country is limitless. There is no reason to be in the dark on any subject today.

This will be true until restrictions are put on the internet and other public sources of information. The MSM is already restricted by the wealthy elite.

(see Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act 2007: HR 1955 - The Internet has aided in facilitating ideologically-based violence and the homegrown terrorism process in the United States by providing access to broad and constant streams of terrorist-related propaganda to United States citizens.)

Couple HR 1955 with the loss of Habeus Corpus and well, use your imagination.

People will say, "What happened...they can't do this to us!"

And we'll say, "I told you so", as we stand to fight for what we hold dear.

wfd40
02-06-2008, 11:22 AM
Poor MSM, they are such victims!!!

Yeah, right!

They can go P!ss off as far as I am concerned.

Are we forgetting the complete black out of Dr. Paul weeks prior to Super Tuesday?!

I am sure there are people in here who represent the industry writing BS like this.

Only thing I can say to you types "shove it up your a$$!"

You do not represent the interests of America anymore! Drop Dead!

Sincerely Yours,

K.L.

funny, they pretty much ignored huckaboo as well.. and yet, wudya know.. the guy took 4 states yesterday! Go figure!

:rolleyes:

KewlRonduderules
02-06-2008, 11:31 AM
funny, they pretty much ignored huckaboo as well.. and yet, wudya know.. the guy took 4 states yesterday! Go figure!

:rolleyes:

Oh PPPUUULLEASE!!! :rolleyes:

He had LOTS of coverage! Maybe not as much as McCain or Romney BUT he certainly did not have a media blackout!!!

Go back to your MSM if need be and believe the hype.

I'd rather be a free thinker.

Thanks but no thanks!