PDA

View Full Version : Time for a head count.

AHIGHERGOD
02-05-2008, 10:25 PM
I think it is time for a head count. I think we need to physically shake the ground. Gather all in one spot. Gather from across the country and vibrate the convention walls from the outside in. I feel this has the potential to be more effective than any money bomb. A physical mass of fed up americans. The mother of all meetups.

bluto20
02-05-2008, 10:32 PM
I am down for that. Maybe either we all meet up at the St. Paul Convention or somewhere that is easy for everyone across the country to visit.

Enzo
02-05-2008, 10:35 PM
I am down for that. Maybe either we all meet up at the St. Paul Convention or somewhere that is easy for everyone across the country to visit.

Washington D.C. seems more appropriate

LizC
02-05-2008, 10:36 PM
I'm in...tell me when and where

bluto20
02-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Washington D.C. seems more appropriate

I disagree with you. Remember that IRS March that filled D.C.'s streets? If so, did you ever see the media making a big deal out of it? We need hundreds of thousands, if not, millions of RP supporters. These ballot results they keep posting makes it look like there's more illegals in our country than us. It's a joke. We must let the know we mean business. Physical business.

AHIGHERGOD
02-05-2008, 10:51 PM
I disagree with you. Remember that IRS March that filled D.C.'s streets? If so, did you ever see the media making a big deal out of it? We need hundreds of thousands, if not, millions of RP supporters. These ballot results they keep posting makes it look like there's more illegals in our country than us. It's a joke. We must let the know we mean business. Physical business.
I think the convention is a better choice. I agree with the lack of exposure in D.C

bluto20
02-05-2008, 11:18 PM
bump

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-05-2008, 11:20 PM
I think it is time for a head count. I think we need to physically shake the ground. Gather all in one spot. Gather from across the country and vibrate the convention walls from the outside in. I feel this has the potential to be more effective than any money bomb. A physical mass of fed up americans. The mother of all meetups.

independence mall march 3rd thx

MJfromCT
02-05-2008, 11:24 PM
I fear having a million Ron Paul supporters all physically in one location would be the perfect opportunity for a mass extermination.:eek:

LibertiORDeth
02-05-2008, 11:26 PM
I fear having a million Ron Paul supporters all physically in one location would be the perfect opportunity for a mass extermination.:eek:

I'm into life preservation so,
hail Hitlary!

ckhagen
02-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Security at the convention and lack of available places to stay make an event like that next to impossible without serious complications.

The vast majority of Ron Paul supporters are peaceful people who would not wish to get involved with the kind of security that will surround the RNC. If I'm not already at the RNC as a delegate, I would have to bring my kids to attend something like this and riot police are something I would like to avoid :)

jarofclay
02-05-2008, 11:29 PM
the media blackout will overlook it even if we had 100,000 people there.

sajorojas
02-05-2008, 11:37 PM

I agree. They'll say we were a threat to national security and start the shooting and roundin' up.

Remember Tienanmen Square?

steve005
02-05-2008, 11:40 PM
so now we are too scared to protest, a sad day it is

sajorojas
02-05-2008, 11:42 PM
so now we are too scared to protest, a sad day it is

I'm not scared. I'd go there in a heartbeat no matter what the threat. Give me liberty or give me death.

bluto20
02-06-2008, 01:40 AM
if you are going to be scared that the "big bad riot police" are going to "exterminate" you, then I fear they already won. some of you people are spineless. have you ever seen the video of when the lion gets a hold of a young wilderbeast and then herd regroups and scares off the lion? This mindset of being afraid of them is exactly what they want. Face your fears or else this country has no chance. We don't even have to be anywhere near the convention. Just somewhere central where the majority of us can get to. Like Nebraska or South Dakota. We have months to prepare for something like this.

bluto20
02-06-2008, 01:29 PM
ttt

sajorojas
02-06-2008, 06:56 PM
if you are going to be scared that the "big bad riot police" are going to "exterminate" you, then I fear they already won. some of you people are spineless. have you ever seen the video of when the lion gets a hold of a young wilderbeast and then herd regroups and scares off the lion? This mindset of being afraid of them is exactly what they want. Face your fears or else this country has no chance. We don't even have to be anywhere near the convention. Just somewhere central where the majority of us can get to. Like Nebraska or South Dakota. We have months to prepare for something like this.

bump for freedom

Phantom
02-06-2008, 07:22 PM
For those who have not seen the video bluto20 mentioned where lions get a hold of a young wilderbeast and the herd UNITE and chase the lions away, here it is.

Click the image.

Battle at Kruger
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/LU8DDYz68kM/default.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM)

Long Live Our Revolution!

JK/SEA
02-06-2008, 07:36 PM
How about everyone just converge on their own state capital for a Ron Paul party, on the same day?

Washington States capital in Olympia has some of the most active and numerous RP supporters here.

might work.

wstrucke
02-06-2008, 07:44 PM
independence mall march 3rd thx

if you do it on march third how am I going to vote on the fourth in ohio? (rhetorical question to you smart a**es, yes I know I could just fly back the next day... you get my point)

bluto20
07-22-2008, 02:46 PM
+++ "The mother of all meetups!"

RickyJ
07-22-2008, 03:01 PM
. I think we need to physically shake the ground. Gather all in one spot.

We can be taken out a lot easier in one spot than spread around the nation. Yes, it would wake up many people to the size of our movement, but it would be dangerous as well.

frasu
07-22-2008, 03:11 PM
The mother of all meetups.

St. Paul Convention! It is coming around the corner and why plan for another one when the biggest opportunity is in front of us. The press will pay attention, RP and tons of people working their butts off to make this a great convention. Let's just impress the hell out of the press or just do it for the good doctor. He is always skeptical of how many people will show up.

I went to all the big rallies around NJ (in Philly, NY, twice in DC) and although a lot of people showed up, I always felt like less than half of the RPF enthusiasts showed up. In any case, I think the mother of all meetups should be at the St. Paul Convention.

torchbearer
07-22-2008, 03:15 PM
St. Paul Convention! It is coming around the corner and why plan for another one when the biggest opportunity is in front of us. The press will pay attention, RP and tons of people working their butts off to make this a great convention. Let's just impress the hell out of the press or just do it for the good doctor. He is always skeptical of how many people will show up.

I went to all the big rallies around NJ (in Philly, NY, twice in DC) and although a lot of people showed up, I always felt like less than half of the RPF enthusiasts showed up. In any case, I think the mother of all meetups should be at the St. Paul Convention.

The rally for the republic, is the mother of all meet-ups.
And what is even better? You have the opportunity to attend the very first rally! Historic! You think this will be the last rally for the republic? nah- this goes off well- we have birthed a tradition!