Colorado 8% reporting

Romney 49% 2,643 delegates
McCain 25% 1,388 delegates
Huckabee 18% 995 delegates
Paul 7% 404 delegates

http://edition.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#CO

Steveco
02-05-2008, 11:22 PM
the delegates list are aproxamit and not accurate, for example in my precinct in the straw pole it went romney 11, paul 10, the then there were anouther 5 o6 split between huckaby and McCain

when it came to delegates it went paul 2 huckaby 2 and 2 undecided. Romney did not get a single delegate. Romney won the straw pole and the straw pole has no bearing, as for alternets it went 4 for ron paul one for huckaby and 1 undecided, remeber the straw pole is meaning less.

I am a Delegate YIPPEEE

amistybleu
02-06-2008, 11:37 AM
the delegates list are aproxamit and not accurate, for example in my precinct in the straw pole it went romney 11, paul 10, the then there were anouther 5 o6 split between huckaby and McCain

when it came to delegates it went paul 2 huckaby 2 and 2 undecided. Romney did not get a single delegate. Romney won the straw pole and the straw pole has no bearing, as for alternets it went 4 for ron paul one for huckaby and 1 undecided, remeber the straw pole is meaning less.

I am a Delegate YIPPEEE

Nice work, I am a delegate as well and feel as if our plan is working well.

NinjaPirate
02-06-2008, 12:22 PM

I am a Delegate YIPPEEE

'Splain in engrish, prease!! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

And how can there be over 5,000 delegates???

helmuth_hubener
02-06-2008, 01:23 PM
the delegates list are aproxamit and not accurate...
No, the delegate numbers from CNN are totally wrong and misleading. Those numbers are just how many voted for Guy X in the straw poll. Divide the number by the percentage -- they all come out 53-55. So there must have been 5300-5500 votes counted in these results so far. Their labeling of these votes as "delegates" is just utter nonsense.

The number of delegates elected is totally different, has nothing to do with the numbers on CNN, and are skewed much more positively in Ron Paul's favor. The number of delegates elected will almost certainly not be reported, because the RIP party won't hand that number to the MSM on a silver platter and it's too much of a pain for them to figure it out (And how would it help them to do so? All the research time would just be pure loss).

helmuth_hubener
02-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Just to follow up:

As a general rule ALL the delegate numbers reported by the mainstream media are false. They oversimplify the process in their reporting. Nevada, for example has awarded no delegates, yet they parrot the lie that it has. Maine also has awarded none, Lousiana has awarded none, etc., etc. Every state has a different and often convoluted process, so rather than explain each state's process, they say "we'll just tell them it's like this" when really the reality is quite different.

Moral is: we learn once again once we already knew, that he media lies, distorts, and misinforms, and nothing they "report" should be trusted. Ever.