PDA

View Full Version : Stay focused!!! READ

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Ron Paul should continue his national battle, but I'm starting to wonder if it'd be more productive if he started a PAC and we funded him to go around nationally campaigning for Congress and Senate candidates.

He'd still be in the spotlight and if he can really build the Ron paul coalition in congress, we can actually do things like get rid of the IRS and End the war from legislature

A lot of people would embrace the movement but don't want to vote for Ron Paul, and will be more alienated the more we hassle them to do so. But by focusing on the legislature we can get all these people in the fold.

We're not ending the fight, but focusing on a more productive battle, and this appaoch we can actually enlist the help of Hucks Army, since it benefits them to get anti-IRS congressmen into office too, so our movement would grow

slantedview
02-05-2008, 10:17 PM
He'd still be in the spotlight
i'm not knocking your idea but i have to point out - what spotlight?

break4me
02-05-2008, 10:23 PM
1 seat at a time...

Kotin
02-05-2008, 10:32 PM
i will go from my city council seat to congress as soon as im old enough.

and i will fight for freedom.

Jeremy
02-05-2008, 10:32 PM
If his book is really good, it'll make him even more famous

rollingpig
02-05-2008, 10:35 PM
it's only the beginning!

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 11:15 PM
so...does that mean you agree?

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
02-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Lets just wait and see what Ron himself decides to do after analyzing this day. But one thing is for sure, this movement is for real and it will not go away. People have been exposed to the truth and they will not go back to sleep.

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 11:23 PM
Lets just wait and see what Ron himself decides to do after analyzing this day. But one thing is for sure, this movement is for real and it will not go away. People have been exposed to the truth and they will not go back to sleep.

agreed, my dedication to the message is unwavering, I'm just hoping we keep focus on what's best for the message

those who want to help promote the congressional candidates

http://www.libertywarchest.com

there is a sub-forum for it grassroots projects

boethius27
02-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Ron Paul for republican president you doofs.

Support what he is doing. He needs the support NOW.

If he wants to do something else, he will, but nobody ever convinces dr. paul of something he doesn't believe. so shut up and help out his campaign or get offline and go to bed.

zardiw
02-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Part of the problem is WAY too many directions that we're going. There must be 50 different websites with their own agendas.

We need to focus on ONE thing. Vote for Ron Paul....And take the message to the people that don't know about him, and tell THEM to spread the word.....we can worry about other stuff later..............z

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Ron Paul for republican president you doofs.

Support what he is doing. He needs the support NOW.

If he wants to do something else, he will, but nobody ever convinces dr. paul of something he doesn't believe. so shut up and help out his campaign or get offline and go to bed.

What Ron Paul believes in is spreading the messae of Freedom, he doesn't care about the vehicle, as long as the message spreads.

He never ran for president to run our lives, but to educate us, we can continue our efforts but we got think about what's best for the freedom message... at this point we might be alienating potential freedom fighters who'd be open to embracing ROn paul and his message in a different medium.

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 11:50 PM
Part of the problem is WAY too many directions that we're going. There must be 50 different websites with their own agendas.

We need to focus on ONE thing. Vote for Ron Paul....And take the message to the people that don't know about him, and tell THEM to spread the word.....we can worry about other stuff later..............z

it's not the problem, we did awesome today when things are put into perspectve. We've grown so much and will continue to grow but there is several quiestions you must ask yourself

1. could we earn many more supporters who won't join cause they think the current campaign is farfetched yet like the message. These people wil.l definetley be more likely to help and donate to a campaign with the goals I outlined.

2. Uniting the conservative christian wing of the party with us, which will give us much more power to take congress, and surge our funding power.

3. Increase the popularity and improve the image of Ron Paul and make him the HERO OF THE GOP, not the pariah of the GOP that a 3rd/indy run would do.

I"m just saying these are legitamate thoughts.

I've been devout to this movement, no one who's folowed my actions can doubt that. I support whatever the campaign decides, but my goal is to solidify the foundation of liberty. A presidency is uselss without a legislative body to compliment it anyways.

CrownThyGood
02-05-2008, 11:51 PM
ONWARD!! Gradually get the ground back, there's more of us.

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 11:52 PM
ONWARD!! Gradually get the ground back, there's more of us.

was that a yay or nay to my ponderances?

no matter what the movement is strong and we're kickin, the results today were very positive

spivey378
02-05-2008, 11:58 PM
arent there 28 seats up for grabs in congress?

we need to start figuring out where we will take over.

even if paul wins, we need to do this

AlexMerced
02-06-2008, 12:02 AM
arent there 28 seats up for grabs in congress?

we need to start figuring out where we will take over.

even if paul wins, we need to do this

I'm already working on this @ http://www.libertywarchest.com

those races will be interesting since there is no incumbent, they'll be hotly contested

zardiw
02-06-2008, 12:06 AM
Right now the focus should be on electing Ron Paul. As Benjamin Franklin said:

'We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.'

By focusing on electing Ron Paul, people become aware as a side product. The legislative changes will occur naturally. But we have to focus on ONE thing right now.......Worry about the other stuff later..........z

AlexMerced
02-06-2008, 12:11 AM
Right now the focus should be on electing Ron Paul. As Benjamin Franklin said:

'We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.'

By focusing on electing Ron Paul, people become aware as a side product. The legislative changes will occur naturally. But we have to focus on ONE thing right now.......Worry about the other stuff later..........z

the question I'm raising is the amount of perceptual blocking is being creative byt he attacks fromt eh GOP and Media from staying the rac eby limit our growth.

If we take my route we suddenly be working in the GOP's favor and will be embraced further by the base instead of further alienating

it's a legitamate point

spivey378
02-06-2008, 12:15 AM
we need to mobilize before we splinter off into separate groups with different agendas. hopefully dr paul keeps us all together.

AlexMerced
02-06-2008, 12:16 AM
that's why I want ROn Paul start a PAC/Non-Profit that we can all rally around

we can continue to donate heavily to this PAC and continue something that'll go strong well into the future

Cimbri
02-06-2008, 12:25 AM
7% in NY I'm satisfied with that, now if he decides to run in the general election amongst a five5 candidate field all we have to do is triple3^2 his support to take the race in NY at least. ;)

jason43
02-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Ron Paul should continue his national battle, but I'm starting to wonder if it'd be more productive if he started a PAC and we funded him to go around nationally campaigning for Congress and Senate candidates.

He'd still be in the spotlight and if he can really build the Ron paul coalition in congress, we can actually do things like get rid of the IRS and End the war from legislature

A lot of people would embrace the movement but don't want to vote for Ron Paul, and will be more alienated the more we hassle them to do so. But by focusing on the legislature we can get all these people in the fold.

We're not ending the fight, but focusing on a more productive battle, and this appaoch we can actually enlist the help of Hucks Army, since it benefits them to get anti-IRS congressmen into office too, so our movement would grow

I agree with this post.

We need to start focusing on congress.

AlexMerced
02-07-2008, 01:15 PM
With ROmney SUSPENDING his campaign, long as Huckabee doesn't drop out it gaurantees a brokered convention... i think we should stay in now.