PDA

View Full Version : Wow, what we've done was basically impossible

Jeremy
02-05-2008, 10:07 PM
I was in the shower just now and I was hit with amazement

A Republican against the war?
And after Bush scared all anti-war people to the Democratic party?
And the Republicans think they are betraying their party if they don't side with Bush?
And with basically no media...

AND WHAT

AT LEAST 4TH PLACE!!!!???!!

This is basically impossible. So you better believe this was a HUGE success!!!

And there is no such thing as "plan B" which is the MANY people now running for congress. That's not plan B people, that's Step 2!. And we will still be working on step 1 =D and step 2! And step 3... although I don't know what that is yet, lol

Thanehand
02-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Agreed. As many have said, Ron and all of us have changed the face of politics to come.

morerocklesstalk
02-05-2008, 10:11 PM
I agree.

The Republican party hates us. I have people tell me that Ron Paul isn't a real Republican and that his is a "liberal".

Which proves they know nothing and their definition of conservatism doesn't apply to financial responsibilities of the gov't but more to the style of dress of a person and his/her religion.

The fact we can even hang in these primaries is a testament to our message.

Acidlump
02-05-2008, 10:31 PM
step 3 = judicial system?

RochesterRyan
02-05-2008, 10:32 PM
couldn't agree more

Revolutn
02-05-2008, 10:37 PM
I agree.

The Republican party hates us. I have people tell me that Ron Paul isn't a real Republican and that his is a "liberal".

Which proves they know nothing and their definition of conservatism doesn't apply to financial responsibilities of the gov't but more to the style of dress of a person and his/her religion.

The fact we can even hang in these primaries is a testament to our message.

QFT!

God has it been frustrating talking to some of my (R) friends who suddenly see me as a pinko lib, and I'm like uh no, wtf is your head at?!

Sigh oh well I'm not stopping, not after Super Tuesday, or Uneventful Wednesday nor Lackluster Thursday, not even Can't Take it Anymore Friday.

I've waited a LIFETIME for this opportunity, and it's likely that I'll never have it again, so it's all out balls to the wall from here until they come to take me away ha-ha ho ho he-he......

But seriously....Man up peeps!

If you don't like it, take it to the streets.
You can't change the world ONLY from behind a keyboard....the net's a tool and a damn powerful one, but ya gotta unplug to reach others.

Rev

morerocklesstalk
02-05-2008, 10:41 PM
I know how you feel Rev.

But regarding a 3rd party/indie run, I honestly think we can easily poll higher in states than we did in most of the Republican primaries. If there are a group of people that don't want to hear Ron Pauls message it is the neocon party.

Without Obama, we could easily become the Indepedent choice.

molly_pitcher
02-05-2008, 10:44 PM
IT has been fun educating the people I know. When my friend learned what a Democrat was, he flipped out, and said he was changing parties after the primaries.

r0bren0
02-05-2008, 10:45 PM
bump

SRRP77
02-05-2008, 10:47 PM
wooohooo...

there's no reason to give up hope.

with no media outlet and no first place wins in the past did we think we were going to sweep super tuesday or what?

the longer he stays in, the more time we have to spread the message.

morerocklesstalk
02-05-2008, 10:47 PM
IT has been fun educating the people I know. When my friend learned what a Democrat was, he flipped out, and said he was changing parties after the primaries.

That is the problem. People don't know the difference, nor do the parties themselves really.

We preach small gov't, less regulation, fiscal responsibilty and we are the outcasts of the Republican party.

Republicans have become the Democratic party just with a lust for war and global domination.

texasbelle
02-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I agree! what has been accomplished is amazing, amazing!!

blaumittwoch
02-05-2008, 10:54 PM
YEAH! FOURTH PLACE! OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE RUNNING! That was impossible.

...Sorry. Although I do appreciate the dedication and hard work put in by hard working supporters on the streets, on front doors and in voting booths. Hopefully, if it doesn't work out this year, next cycle we can find a candidate that the average american can connect to, and still hold the beliefs of Ron Paul. And I know that his campaign has created a new wave of politicos, and future politicians.

Jeremy
02-05-2008, 10:57 PM
YEAH! FOURTH PLACE! OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE RUNNING! That was impossible.

...Sorry. Although I do appreciate the dedication and hard work put in by hard working supporters on the streets, on front doors and in voting booths. Hopefully, if it doesn't work out this year, next cycle we can find a candidate that the average american can connect to, and still hold the beliefs of Ron Paul. And I know that his campaign has created a new wave of politicos, and future politicians.

4 out of 11 ;)