PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check....

Myerz
02-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Correct me if I am wrong.... Ron's not going to win a single state, right?

So, what's next? I'm voting for whether he's on the ballot or not, I'll write him in!

But really should go independent? I know this is topic that has been tenderized at this point but I would like to know what the wiser descision would be.

The republicans obviously do not what they are doing.....the MSM has brainwashed all but 10% of us.

Any thoughts?

krott5333
02-05-2008, 10:05 PM
i definitely think he should go 3rd party or independent, whatever.

Be a spoiler, I dont care! Whats the difference between Clinton and McCain anyway!?!?

Maybe if we spoil their fun, they'll start listening.

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Again, we should focus on the legislative branch, and indpendant run would distract us from our legistlative seats and we'll end up with no seats in the end, but that's the campaigns decision to make

Ron Paul should still campaign nationally, but a campaign to take back the congress

Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 10:06 PM
When you really think about it, 10% is a good number.

Maybe not in regards to politics, but 10% of us resisted their brainwashing efforts?

Good numbers. :p

yoshimaroka
02-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Again, we should focus on the legislative branch, and indpendant run would distract us from our legistlative seats and we'll end up with no seats in the end, but that's the campaigns decision to make

Ron Paul should still campaign nationally, but a campaign to take back the congress

Bingo.

Gustogus
02-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Collect delegates and stay in til the end.

Then come convention time hope for brokered and fight for party concessions come next election.

Then walk away and begin working on like minded congressional and senate seats.

2012 with a larger backing, a failed universal healthcare, a failed foreign policy, and a deflated dollar run again (or run a liberty caucus candidate) with the backing of Dr. Paul and win the nomination and the presidency.

Myerz
02-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Alex, your right if 10% of the 10% ran for congress we could take back this country. And, kick the other 90% out! I am getting sea sick on this ship of fools!

Myerz
02-05-2008, 10:11 PM
2012! Maybe we can get a Mayan to run for president! He can tell everybody what time it is!...Oh wait, his calender ends in 2012. O Crap!

Drknows
02-05-2008, 10:11 PM
I hope Ron Paul continues to spread the message. After all, He is just the messenger my friends.

Myerz
02-05-2008, 10:13 PM
So....I thought there was a site for us to keep an eye on all of us who are going to run for office and change this country.....where was that again? I need to book mark it.

slantedview
02-05-2008, 10:15 PM
how does he campaign to take back congress while running for president, regardless of whether he's doing it as a repub or independant?

rip747
02-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Sorry man, but I'm in till the end. We're not going to be pussies like Guiliani was. Stay in and show em. Win as many delegates as we can. Become the thorn in their side.