PDA

View Full Version : This Campaign Song will shock you!

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Take a listen to this campaign song put together in this youtube slide show!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxpZdriC950

Digg here: http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Another_Ron_Paul_Revolution_Candidate

This song goes out to Spirit of '76!

trispear
08-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Wow, that was pretty good0.0

I am not through watching it, I hope Lee Horne doesn't pull a Karl Rove dance dance special:D

nullvalu
08-08-2007, 12:49 PM
I normally don't like rap but I LOVE that song

jpa
08-08-2007, 12:49 PM
wow.. who produced / performed that?

Hurricane Bruiser
08-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Pretty cool

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 12:51 PM
wow.. who produced / performed that?

Thats was written, recorded, and produced by Lil' Nuke. he is a 17 kid that attends T. Lee Horne, III's church.

They will have a 60 seconds commercial on B.E.T. featuring this song in a music video type fashion for the election this october.

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 12:53 PM
T. Lee Horne, III is a candidate for governor in Louisiana, and has publicly endrosed Ron Paul and attends Ron Paul meet-ups.
He currently places 2nd in the polls.

His website is here: http://www.governor.ws

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 02:23 PM
I think this video was featured on wonkette too!

Spirit of '76
08-08-2007, 02:25 PM
"Make a stand vote Libertarian!"

Catchy stuff...

jj111
08-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Thats was written, recorded, and produced by Lil' Nuke. he is a 17 kid that attends T. Lee Horne, III's church.

They will have a 60 seconds commercial on B.E.T. featuring this song in a music video type fashion for the election this october.

If anybody could contact him and persuade him to make a rap song for Ron Paul, that has the potential to be a great opportunity for us.

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 02:27 PM
I'll send an email to the campaign manager and ask if that could be done.

Spirit of '76
08-08-2007, 02:30 PM
If anybody could contact him and persuade him to make a rap song for Ron Paul, that has the potential to be a great opportunity for us.

Great idea!

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 02:32 PM
T. Lee Horne, III has a very large african-american following in louisiana... that is something different for the libertarain party and shows how we are growing!

ThePieSwindler
08-08-2007, 02:33 PM
T. Lee Horne, III has a very large african-american following in louisiana... that is something different for the libertarain party and shows how we are growing!

Now when you say he is 2nd in the polls, do you mean the online polls or the "scientific" polls conducted in louisana?

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 02:37 PM
there haven't been any scientific land-line polls published. the only polls that have been conducted are internet and tv polls. he consistantly finishes second in those polls.

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Great idea!

By the way.. my congressional website is updated... the on the issues page is now up and a donation link is up.... still have a few things to finish.

ThePieSwindler
08-08-2007, 02:41 PM
By the way.. my congressional website is updated... the on the issues page is now up and a donation link is up.... still have a few things to finish.

Right now any money i donate is going to Ron Paul, but if he doesn't get the nomination, ill send you a few bucks for your congressional run. I kinda wish you'd run Republican, as i think taking the Republican party back from the inside would be more effective than trying to get elected through a third party (ONLY because of FEC laws that REALLY screw over third parties). If Ron Paul doesn't become president (or even if he does), we need more people like you running for congress.

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Right now any money i donate is going to Ron Paul, but if he doesn't get the nomination, ill send you a few bucks for your congressional run. I kinda wish you'd run Republican, as i think taking the Republican party back from the inside would be more effective than trying a third party (ONLY because of FEC laws that REALLY screw over third parties). If Ron Paul doesn't become president (or even if he does), we need more people like you running for congress.

I will be running as a republican this time around... a Ron Paul Republican. the main reason i am running is to promote Ron Paul and the freedom message.
If the GOP rejects Ron Paul, then I am running as a libertarian.

Spirit of '76
08-08-2007, 02:47 PM

Sweet. http://ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

ThePieSwindler
08-08-2007, 02:59 PM
I will be running as a republican this time around... a Ron Paul Republican. the main reason i am running is to promote Ron Paul and the freedom message.
If the GOP rejects Ron Paul, then I am running as a libertarian.

Awesome!

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Awesome!

It feels soooooo good!

Omnis
08-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Here is another great song by MC Paul Barman.

http://la.gg/upl/Make_No_Mistake.mp3

It's pretty old but it has a political message in line with what we stand against.

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 11:04 PM
That's cool, but i still like the one i posted better, guess i'm biased ;)

Omnis
08-09-2007, 07:02 AM
That's cool, but i still like the one i posted better, guess i'm biased ;)

Yeah, it's not a contest.

cac1963
08-09-2007, 07:17 AM
I'm seeing that kind of sentiment all over the place. If somebody's got an account at the dailykos, this needs to be posted there. There are tons of liberals over there who are just looking for encouragement to jump the Democratic ship and get behind something that actually stands for principle.

I would but I got banned as a Ron Paul troll.

MaxDeMarzi
08-09-2007, 07:26 AM
Confirmation No.: 226013
Contribution To: Committee to Elect T. Lee Horne, III
Contribution Date: 8/9/2007
Amount: $25.00
Contributor: MR Max De Marzi Jr

Good luck sir!

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Here is a digg for the video, someone posted it at lewrockwell's blog:
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Another_Ron_Paul_Revolution_Candidate

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 07:34 AM
I'm seeing that kind of sentiment all over the place. If somebody's got an account at the dailykos, this needs to be posted there. There are tons of liberals over there who are just looking for encouragement to jump the Democratic ship and get behind something that actually stands for principle.

I would but I got banned as a Ron Paul troll.

I don't have an account their either.. not sure if i want to get one there.

Slugg
08-09-2007, 07:35 AM
"Make a stand vote Libertarian!"

Catchy stuff...

If you google ron pauuull......

I hear a re-mix....heh...

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 07:40 AM
I asked Lee Horne's campaign manager about getting Lil' Nuke to cut a song for Ron Paul. He told me that he will pass the request on.
I talk to the campaign manager often, so hopefully i will hear back from him soon.

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Confirmation No.: 226013
Contribution To: Committee to Elect T. Lee Horne, III
Contribution Date: 8/9/2007
Amount: $25.00
Contributor: MR Max De Marzi Jr

Good luck sir!

Thank you Max! This will help Mr. Horne in the final stretch here in 2007!

Captain Shays
08-09-2007, 07:57 AM

I am so encouraged by all the intelligent people of african decent in this country who are waking up to the concepts of real freedom-libertarianism which equals individual liberty, self determination and personal responsibility!!
If there was ever a message that they/we need to hear its this mesage. It runs counter to everything they've been fed for so many years. That they can't do it without the government and that the government owes them something. "Them" not just being people of African decent, but those who we would label "liberals" or "Democrats". That message is the message of servitude and subjugation to the government. So whether we came out of slavery, or tyranny, fascism, communism or monarchy as so many of our fathers did, to come to America and be free then, why would we so easily give it back to the government and allow them to re-enslave us, or re-subjugate us for the hope of a loaf of bread, free housing, health care or retirement funding?

I think that if we all send this guy $1.00 it would help him. And I think we need to get this 17 year old kid on RP's campaign stat! He's just wondeful. A real talent and really smart to be able to come out of all that BS and see the light. For all we know this kid could be our rap version of Thomas Paine. lol

Captain Shays
08-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Torch,

Please give me the link to your campaign as well.

I don't know how many libertarians there are out here but we should organize an effort to try to get people elected in places where they actually have a chance. On a national level if we all just send like a dollar per week it would make a huge difference. Le'ts just say there are 10,000 of us who are willing to do that. Its not much per individual, but would be very impactfull on a large scale.

Here in New Jersey for example, a very corrupt state, held strongly by Democrats (see a connection?) we also have more registered Independent voters than Democrat and Republican COMBINED. In races where neither the Reps or the Dems have a particularly strong candidate and there is a pretty good Libertarian, then, that Libertarian would have a decent chance to win. That would mean a Libertarian representative in the House. But what it would take, since there aren't enough Libertarians in New Jersey, is for libertarians across the country to recoginize that we can actually get sombody elected here. That we can actually win a race that means something and will give us respectibility.

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 08:06 AM
I noticed the video has been seen over 300 more times since i posted the link.

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Torch,

Please give me the link to your campaign as well.

I don't know how many libertarians there are out here but we should organize an effort to try to get people elected in places where they actually have a chance. On a national level if we all just send like a dollar per week it would make a huge difference. Le'ts just say there are 10,000 of us who are willing to do that. Its not much per individual, but would be very impactfull on a large scale.

Here in New Jersey for example, a very corrupt state, held strongly by Democrats (see a connection?) we also have more registered Independent voters than Democrat and Republican COMBINED. In races where neither the Reps or the Dems have a particularly strong candidate and there is a pretty good Libertarian, then, that Libertarian would have a decent chance to win. That would mean a Libertarian representative in the House. But what it would take, since there aren't enough Libertarians in New Jersey, is for libertarians across the country to recoginize that we can actually get sombody elected here. That we can actually win a race that means something and will give us respectibility.

Here is my campaign website: http://www.joinsanders.com (the site is not 100% complete but the donation page does contain a donation button. if the process doesn't work for you, PM me and I will help you.)

also, T. Lee Horne, III http://www.governor.ws

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 08:11 AM
We also have a thread on all Ron Paul-like candidates:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=7993

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Also- looks like someone at Lew's website has noticed the video...
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/014534.html

Spirit of '76
08-09-2007, 08:41 AM
Also- looks like someone at Lew's website has noticed the video...
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/014534.html

Tex!

This'll be some great exposure for you guys, Torch.

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Tex!

This'll be some great exposure for you guys, Torch.

I hope it brings more people into the know.... We've got Ron Paul's across america... Let's get all these candidates to publicly endorse Ron Paul.

torchbearer
08-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Be sure to check out my congressional website too!

Spirit of '76
08-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Be sure to check out my congressional website too!

Lookin' good!

Syren123
08-09-2007, 02:43 PM
If any state needs a new governor with a brain, some integrity, and a heart instead of a lump of coal, it's Louisiana.

Go T. Lee Horne III!

Syren123
08-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Here is my campaign website: http://www.joinsanders.com (the site is not 100% complete but the donation page does contain a donation button. if the process doesn't work for you, PM me and I will help you.)

also, T. Lee Horne, III http://www.governor.ws

WTG Torch! Good to see you folks working to redeem the Great State of Louisiana! I'll donate when you get your button working.