PDA

View Full Version : The most important thing that can happen tonight...

Perry
02-05-2008, 09:50 PM
What I would really like to see tonight is either McCain or Romney dominating the other. The reason being that if say McCain clearly dominated Romney(and I think obviously Huckabee) Romney and Huck will both very likely drop out. This leaves Ron Paul on the stage with McCain provided Paul does not go third party. If he moves to a third party ticket Paul will continue to be minimized and ignored. If he stays as the only remaining Republican he will be plastered all over the media and it will be impossible for the media to ignore him even in the face of a landslide victory by McCain.
At this point I am really encouraged by this scenario and little more because it means the rest of America will finally get to hear Ron Pauls message of truth.

kidal25
02-05-2008, 09:53 PM
trust me the media can still blackout paul

Perry
02-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Fixed.

Perry
02-05-2008, 09:54 PM
trust me the media can still blackout paul

If it were Paul and McCain it would be different. No it would no longer be a blackout. They would minimize him but you can't have a blackout with two people at a debate when one is so obviously intellectually superior to the other.

margomaps
02-05-2008, 09:55 PM
At this point I am really encouraged by this scenario and little more because it means the rest of America will finally get to hear Ron Pauls message of truth.

Do you know what will happen when the rest of America finally hears Ron Paul's message? Half won't understand it. A quarter will hate it. One eighth will like parts of it, but think it's too extreme, and maybe the last eighth will be totally on board with most of the message.

America is not ready for Ron Paul's message anymore. We were 200 years ago, and maybe even 100 years ago. Today, not so much. Perhaps never again.

Kotin
02-05-2008, 09:55 PM
HELLO

what stops the media from ignoring Ron Paul?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

derekjohnson
02-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Huck has had too good of a night int he south to drop out. The only way he drops out in the next month is if he brokers a deal with McCain to be his VP and throw his support his way.

derekjohnson
02-05-2008, 09:58 PM
Do you know what will happen when the rest of America finally hears Ron Paul's message? Half won't understand it. A quarter will hate it. One eighth will like parts of it, but think it's too extreme, and maybe the last eighth will be totally on board with most of the message.

America is not ready for Ron Paul's message anymore. We were 200 years ago, and maybe even 100 years ago. Today, not so much. Perhaps never again.

1/8th is still 12%...if you can win another 12% by the next election cycle, who knows what could happen. The primary goal is to deliver the message to as many people as possible. The secondary goal is to elect Ron Paul.

RlxdN10sity
02-05-2008, 10:08 PM
I assure you, if and when only one candidate and the Dr. remain, there will be no further debates and the media will crown the non-Paul candidate as the clear GOP nom. and act as though no other candidate is still in contention with that candidate.