PDA

View Full Version : Secret to winning over the support of your main stream friends

steve005
02-05-2008, 09:44 PM
persistence, persistence, persistence, even if they think you are crazy at first just keep bringing up RP, everytime I talk to a non RP supporting friend I mention him, just today I got a friend that lives a few houses down to watch the zietgehst, he is finally starting to realize how important this is and so are a lot of my other friends, at my college i've been telling people about him for about two months now and already notice a difference in the number of people who are supporting him, I run in to people who say things like "yeah I've heard a people talking about him but I don't know anything about him", so my job is getting a little easier as more people get on board. just keep spreading the word as if your life depended on it, cuz it does

molly_pitcher
02-05-2008, 09:46 PM
I know, right! Now that there is so much talk, it has become easier to talk to people about it. The lady I recruited today, I recruited using a flyer I had made with as much new and factual information as I had, mostly about his platform, the fund-raising and media black-out! She was like "Why have I never heard of this guy"? People are surprised when they hear what he has done.

steve005
02-05-2008, 09:51 PM
I know, right! Now that there is so much talk, it has become easier to talk to people about it. The lady I recruited today, I recruited using a flyer I had made with as much new and factual information as I had, mostly about his platform, the fund-raising and media black-out! She was like "Why have I never heard of this guy"? People are surprised when they hear what he has done.

can I use your flyer? i've been meaning to make my own but not much free time, maybe i'll see if I can improve yours

zach
02-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Paul uses common sense, which the people I've talked to like about him.
It's common sense not to invade another country just to spread your government while your own is dying mainly because of that very reason.

The video of the solder talking about Huckabee's "honor" vs. Paul's "saving face" debate on Fox is a prime example.