We Got 6 Fuckin Delegates So Far, Mccain Has Near Damn 400

Wtf!!!

G4nut92y8t51ytg81035gn 5`

anewvoice
02-05-2008, 09:42 PM
troll anger, troll, mad, troll, disappointed, troll

Liberty_is_NORML
02-05-2008, 09:42 PM
We are EXACTLY where we want to be right now.

Damn straight...there is a plan.

Just can't seem to find it.

sockmonkey70@yahoo.com
02-05-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm not a troll but I am disappointed :(

Oyate
Not good enough. I want these other troll posters to get on this thread. Dude, I can waste any of these trolls in pure lameness. Check this out.

"Dude, I really totally put a bumper sticker on my friend's car and this cop all harshed out on me and didn't respect my rights so if nobody voted for Ron Paul I might as well steal that lady's purse."

There people. That is a pretty good job of approximating a good troll.

anewvoice
We are exactly where we are right now. We could be no place else and to desire anything else is to avoid reality. What comes next is up to us entirely.

Oyate
02-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Let's just return to the basic message, what utter, miserable failures we are. And how bummed out and ineffectual we feel that we never, ever got a candidate off the ground and we never raised a single penny and we never had a message and nobody ever responded to it and we never got on television and there never even was anybody named Ron Paul or you or me or anybody else for that matter.

Yup, I think that's where we're headed as trolls. The whole RPR thing with your anti-Federalist, pro-Constitutional movement never really existed. In fact, truth will soon show that you were only the same dozen spam-bots all along.

That is the new message. Have a nice day.

1913_to_2008
02-05-2008, 09:51 PM
woot woot

reaver
02-05-2008, 09:53 PM
http://www.mcotie.com/images/illustrations/bridge_troll.jpg

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Have you seen the video: Ron Paul: Keep on Dreaming

You FOOLS!!! You thought RP could get the GOP nomination. JAJAJAJA dream on!!!

Bender
02-05-2008, 09:54 PM
I will club you and eat your bones! Oh wait.. thats an ogre. Bah.

Vet_from_cali
02-05-2008, 09:56 PM
And How The Hell Did Huck Do So Well Tonight????

Vet_from_cali
02-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Have you seen the video: Ron Paul: Keep on Dreaming

You FOOLS!!! You thought RP could get the GOP nomination. JAJAJAJA dream on!!!

SHUT UP

Oyate
02-05-2008, 09:58 PM
And How The Hell Did Huck Do So Well Tonight????

There we go. That's what we want. Just simple, plain astonishment. This response is really instructive. See, this is the dumb card. Just be like "why dude?" and when someone explains it, just be like "but why did they beat us?" and give them that doe-in-the-headlights look.

And when it gets old, jump to another thread and do it again. "Why are we such losers?" and when they answer, well, you know the drill by now. Doe-in-the-headlights. "But why are we such losers?"

Excellent point. Next question?

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-05-2008, 10:00 PM
SHUT UP

What??? This is the troll thread. You shut up and go shut someone else up in another thread. JAJAJAJA

Computer
02-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Original poster, dude, it's okay to be disappointed. Doesn't mean one has quit or isn't in it for life. Chill. It's not a personal attack on you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qiSkyEyBczU

Oyate
02-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Come on fellow trolls. Let's do our best here. OK, you are a bit nervous, let me show you how it's done.

*ahem*

"I put bumper stickers on my car and told everyone at work and I just can't believe nobody believes in us which means nobody believes in me and the cats we work with and that's it. I gave money, I gave bumper stickers and nobody came to pet my cat and I've had it with your stupid r3volution and I've had it with you stupid people."

Now that isn't my best but it was totally spontaneous. You people can do better or you are off this assignment.

Computer
02-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Original poster, dude, it's okay to be disappointed. Doesn't mean one has quit or isn't in it for life. Chill. It's not a personal attack on you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qiSkyEyBczU

If one person gets a kick out of that video tonight, I'll be satisfied.

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Actually this song fits perfect to the campaing. I heard this song in the video Ron Paul: Don't tread on me and thought it fit perfect. It's from Aerosmith. Here is the first paragraph of the song:

Sweet emotion
Sweet emotion

You talk about things and nobody cares
You're wearing other things that nobody wears
You're calling my name but you gotta make clear
I can't say baby where I'll be in a year

I mean, its perfect for RP's campaing isn't it???

jackbid
02-05-2008, 10:16 PM
We've lost North Dakota...................

Aagrrrrrrrrrr I AM MAD as HELL...

I Hate MSM for what it did to the revolution.... Theose seeplle reporters have already "nominated" Insane McCain???! I don't know how to deal with this frustration............

fedup100
02-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Come on fellow trolls. Let's do our best here. OK, you are a bit nervous, let me show you how it's done.

*ahem*

"I put bumper stickers on my car and told everyone at work and I just can't believe nobody believes in us which means nobody believes in me and the cats we work with and that's it. I gave money, I gave bumper stickers and nobody came to pet my cat and I've had it with your stupid r3volution and I've had it with you stupid people."

Now that isn't my best but it was totally spontaneous. You people can do better or you are off this assignment.

pretty good......let me try one: I go blow head off now, I so down......How could we think it possible win. We now must hold nose, vote "song bird" he good, my Mom "F" him lot in nam. I no troll.