Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Ron predicts the future once again.

Cinderella
02-05-2008, 09:38 PM
yup!!

paulgirl
02-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Sweet, I can see a whole new wave of discrimination tort cases coming. After all, how are they going to decide if you are obese or not? Just by looking? Are they going to make you step on a scale or measure your BMI before they let you in the door?

I suggest making toilet stalls with doors illegal for anyone who has a BMI under 19 to help stop rising bulimia rates.

nullvalu
02-05-2008, 09:55 PM
LOL i just saw this on CNN.

Overweight people are going to be banned from Restaurants. :eek:

hahahhahahahahahaha that's the best joke ever!! funny guy

Richandler
02-05-2008, 09:56 PM
I hope it happens, not because I hate fat people, but because there needs to be more outcry against government intervention.

rollingpig
02-05-2008, 09:58 PM
LOL, I bet that's huckab's idea

asgardshill
02-05-2008, 11:30 PM
First they came for the opium dens, and I said nothing because I don't use opium.

Then they came for the drinkers, and I said nothing because I don't drink.

Then they came for the smokers, and I said nothing because I don't smoke.

Then they came for the wearers of perfume, and I said nothing because I don't wear perfume.

Then they came for the peanut butter, and I said nothing because I don't eat peanut butter.

Then they came for the disgusting fatbodies, and I said nothing because I run marathons twice a week and my BMI is 2 percent.

Then they came for me but let me go because I'm so damned boring.

evandi
02-06-2008, 08:41 AM
First they came for the opium dens, and I said nothing because I don't use opium.

Then they came for the drinkers, and I said nothing because I don't drink.

Then they came for the smokers, and I said nothing because I don't smoke.

Then they came for the wearers of perfume, and I said nothing because I don't wear perfume.

Then they came for the peanut butter, and I said nothing because I don't eat peanut butter.

Then they came for the disgusting fatbodies, and I said nothing because I run marathons twice a week and my BMI is 2 percent.

Then they came for me but let me go because I'm so damned boring.

Boredom is unhealthy.

Matt Collins
02-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Talk about a wide law. That's really some heavy legislation they are trying to shove down our throats. It just makes me want to throw up when I think about bloated government.

:D

New Governor Of Alaska
02-06-2008, 11:10 AM
LOL i just saw this on CNN.

Overweight people are going to be banned from Restaurants. :eek:

I heard that too.
But if they really do that then they will be out out busness. :D