PDA

View Full Version : I need to vent...

andys311
02-05-2008, 09:35 PM
As I'm sitting here watching the primary results come in I get more and more frustrated at the fact of how sheeplike this country is. The media is shutting down the best candidate for this country, Ron Paul. I realize he's not for everyone, but 3%? C'mon!?

How can anyone vote for John McCain? He wants to spend 100 years fighting this pointless war that's doing nothing but digging our own grave. In 2004 Bin Laden said that the whole purpose of this was to drive the US into bankruptcy (CNN Article)
This war is costing us around $275 MILLION PER DAY! That's $4,100 per house hold. Our country is already over 9 trillion dollars in debt! If we keep this up this country will collapse.

People say they want change and they disapprove of what Bush is doing, yet people will vote for Hillary Clinton. Do you realize if Hillary Clinton wins the Bush and Clinton name will have been running this country for 20 years!? Change my ass. I wish this country would wake up, take a look around and see what is happening. The New World Order is in the works and we're sitting back and letting it happen.

Abraham Lincoln was right...

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless."

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Keep fighting. The elite are shaking in their boots.

Don't let these results hurt you.

Keep fighting until we win.

The elite know the only way to stop us is to try and split us up.

Don't let it happen. Fight on, till the death.

andys311
02-05-2008, 09:40 PM
here's the CNN article....
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/binladen.tape/index.html

Ron2Win
02-05-2008, 09:43 PM
New Member with 4 posts. You are a living example that the rEVOLution is working.

Welcome.

This is just the beginning.

junior_bacon_cheeseburger
02-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Abraham Lincoln was right...

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless."

A lot of this is his fault.....I think we need to seriously start considering secession as an option......

Cleaner44
02-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Unfortunately Osama bin Laden has a better grasp on our economy than most voters.