PDA

View Full Version : Minnesotas Going To Iowa This Weekend

BLS
08-08-2007, 12:06 PM
I would like to share a ride.
I will help with fuel costs.

I cannot leave until Friday afternoon, but can come back whenever.

sweetmusicj
08-08-2007, 12:08 PM
Quoting from our MN meetup group:

Road trip to Iowa to support Ron Paul in the IA Straw Poll. We're going to go down to Ames in two groups:
One group will leave Friday evening at 6pm, and the other will leave Saturday at 5am. We don't know for sure where we will meet but we might do the Liberty Center - and we are still working on a bus so keep looking at this event and we'll update it as soon as we can.

I'll be leaving on Saturday.

Hope to see you there,

Nathan

BLS
08-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Quoting from our MN meetup group:

Road trip to Iowa to support Ron Paul in the IA Straw Poll. We're going to go down to Ames in two groups:
One group will leave Friday evening at 6pm, and the other will leave Saturday at 5am. We don't know for sure where we will meet but we might do the Liberty Center - and we are still working on a bus so keep looking at this event and we'll update it as soon as we can.

I'll be leaving on Saturday.

Hope to see you there,

Nathan

Thanks Nathan, I read that. I'm still trying to find a ride down.
My A/C went out....if I have to I'll ride my bike.

sweetmusicj
08-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Cool, no problem.

I'm heading down Saturday morning and coming home Saturday night. If you want to come with me then, feel free.

Nathan

BLS
08-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Cool, no problem.

I'm heading down Saturday morning and coming home Saturday night. If you want to come with me then, feel free.

Nathan

Where do you live? I live in Hastings. Are you leaving at 5am?

kickzman
08-08-2007, 12:21 PM
Minnesotan here, I live in Fridley, but unfortunately working on Saturday:( I'll try and donate though...Make sure u guys represent us Minnesotans well.:p

BLS
08-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Minnesotan here, I live in Fridley, but unfortunately working on Saturday:( I'll try and donate though...Make sure u guys represent us Minnesotans well.:p

Am going to do my best.

Nathan, are you signed up to volunteer for anything yet?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=9wWcdaAbGdxNcuARtN%2fCFQ%3d%3d

sweetmusicj
08-08-2007, 12:25 PM
I live in Eagan, was planning on heading down with the rest Saturday at 5AM. Hasting wouldn't be too much of a detour. I actually grew up down in Cannon Falls.

If you wanted to go down Friday, looks like a bunch of them meetup guys are heading down at 6pm.

My first volunteering shifts starts at 8AM, so I'll have to leave the cities no later then 5am to get there in time.

edit: actually, I guess Hastings would be too much of a detour, but if you were willing to meet me someplace.

BLS
08-08-2007, 12:37 PM
I live in Eagan, was planning on heading down with the rest Saturday at 5AM. Hasting wouldn't be too much of a detour. I actually grew up down in Cannon Falls.

If you wanted to go down Friday, looks like a bunch of them meetup guys are heading down at 6pm.

My first volunteering shifts starts at 8AM, so I'll have to leave the cities no later then 5am to get there in time.

edit: actually, I guess Hastings would be too much of a detour, but if you were willing to meet me someplace.

I'd like to see if I can latch on to someone going down Friday, but hey, I'm not picky. I will PM you through here if I end up needing a ride. I can meet you somewhere too Saturday morning if need be.