PDA

View Full Version : "...it's only keeper, the people."

therealjjj77
02-05-2008, 09:21 PM
This is what George Washington said about the Constitution. We have dropped the ball guys. Not on this election. Not on canvassing. But we, as the people of United States, have not educated ourselves or our fellow neighbor about the very important document that draws us together as Americans.

Let's take this lesson from Washington and hold meetings in our own communities on a regular basis to educate others about the Constitution.

I was going to start a Constitution Society, but found out there already is one here with plenty of resources for anyone to get started with this task:

http://www.constitution.org/

My challenge is to fighters for freedom, to all true patriots. The battle is ahead of us, for the minds of our fellow citizens. The time to act is now. The time to inform them is here.

We have to pledge our time and our efforts, our endurance and maybe even our lives, to preserving the liberty that has been given to us by our Creator. We can't be lazy. We can't hesitate. The organization needs to start from the bottom. That means you. You need to move and act. We all need to act and uphold the message of this document. We need to battle for the minds of our fellow citizens.

Who's with me?

HavenS
06-23-2010, 09:48 AM
:'(