PDA

View Full Version : To those of you going through massive withdrawls today...

ghemminger
02-05-2008, 09:20 PM
It will take about 30 days to start to feel better about what we have accomplished here today....

Many refused to listen to my concerns about the direction and leadership within the campaign and our direction as a grassroots effort months ago

Realize that now a massive movement is now underway to take substatial percentages of the Senate, Congress and Your local State's, County and City's elected positions.

This is the beginning...Welcome to my reality the last few months - It has been hell - esp. with everyone attacking me as a troll....

Keep your heads up peeps - the revolution has just begun!

ghemminger
02-05-2008, 09:23 PM
In some ways - I didn't think our results would be this bad - I beleive the RP Revolution will now succeed over time - so remeber to pace yourselves

emilysdad
02-05-2008, 09:28 PM
I am suffering withdrawls today but not about the campaign. I fully understand the starategy and agree with your sentiment.

I guess I just don't get the American people. Polls have shown upward of 70% want an end to the occupation of Iraq. Last summer Americans woke up for a moment and stopped an amnesty bill by letting their voices be heard. Today they are voting for a man who will give them both.

driller80545
02-05-2008, 09:29 PM
That 70% are democrats and they are set for a landslide in November.

ghemminger
02-05-2008, 09:31 PM
I am suffering withdrawls today but not about the campaign. I fully understand the starategy and agree with your sentiment.

I guess I just don't get the American people. Polls have shown upward of 70% want an end to the occupation of Iraq. Last summer Americans woke up for a moment and stopped an amnesty bill by letting their voices be heard. Today they are voting for a man who will give them both.

Emily,
You have to realize that Americans are not truly hurting yet - they are BLOATED with a FAKE credit and an illusion of power - it will take a true SMACKDOWN for them to wake up and actually pick a candidate that will make a difference

Elections are like American idol - right now - 90% of voters have no clue about issues

celticsman7
02-05-2008, 09:31 PM
That's why I am so pissed. How stupid are our neighbors? What kind of country is this? Them going to the polls today is like cows going into the slaughter house. What is wrong with freedom? What is wrong with liberty? What is wrong with the Constitution? Just goes to show you how ignorant people are. There's been at least a dozen people I've overheard talking politics saying they like Hilary, Obama, McCain, etc. and I just felt like smacking them in the face.

ghemminger
02-05-2008, 09:32 PM
That 70% are democrats and they are set for a landslide in November.

YES - Just because you are against IRAQ doesn't mean you have researched issues or positions -

BASICALLY - Americans don't CARE STILL! They VOTE to just say they voted -

ghemminger
02-05-2008, 09:34 PM
That's why I am so pissed. How stupid are our neighbors? What kind of country is this? Them going to the polls today is like cows going into the slaughter house. What is wrong with freedom? What is wrong with liberty? What is wrong with the Constitution? Just goes to show you how ignorant people are. There's been at least a dozen people I've overheard talking politics saying they like Hilary, Obama, McCain, etc. and I just felt like smacking them in the face.

Yes Celtics - Political History - Citizens will get the amount of freedom they deserve - WE must fight to first LIBERATE ourselves and then show othere's the way

OTHERS BEING;
1. Those enslaved by our Govenment
2. Those dependent upon our govenment

FREE yourself first - Free your mind

alien
02-05-2008, 10:03 PM
If all else fails, I'm looking forward to when everything goes to shit and I will tell those dumbasses "don't be upset, you got what you wanted"

ghemminger
02-05-2008, 10:05 PM
If all else fails, I'm looking forward to when everything goes to shit and I will tell those dumbasses "don't be upset, you got what you wanted"

Yeah but the question is how can we survive?

Patriot123
02-05-2008, 10:09 PM

We can't. Not if we don't fight for it. And that's something I think we would have no chance at in a police state/military dictatorship.

alien
02-06-2008, 08:05 AM

Won't be likely, but other than continuing the fight, what else can we do?

I'm just sick of people not listening and what the hell is going on with the vote fraud? Isn't the campaign going to do anything else about NH and the rest of the uncounted ballots in Louisiana?

The campaign just keeps laying down, so how are we supposed to keep fighting?

constituent
02-06-2008, 08:14 AM
secession, it's the only real answer.

that will only come when we take over our state
houses and local governments.

we must fight against the corporate/state apparatus
everyday of our lives, and on the level that each and
everyone of us is actually capable of doing.

we must create change on the levels that we either do
or can soon have control of. w/out that it'll be more of the
same. lies lies lies lies, lies lies lies lies.

so many lies now, they've become the truth.

just look at NPR.

btw, glad to see you're making sense of it all though g!
hope you're feeling in better spirits!

moostraks
02-06-2008, 08:29 AM
secession, it's the only real answer.

that will only come when we take over our state
houses and local governments.

we must fight against the corporate/state apparatus
everyday of our lives, and on the level that each and
everyone of us is actually capable of doing.

we must create change on the levels that we either do
or can soon have control of. w/out that it'll be more of the
same. lies lies lies lies, lies lies lies lies.

so many lies now, they've become the truth.

just look at NPR.

btw, glad to see you're making sense of it all though g!
hope you're feeling in better spirits!

QFT I can't even listen to the "news" in any format knowing how much they lie. Now they turn that around on us and say that we are deluded because we think they aren't reporting with accuracy and there is media bias. The best way to lie is to throw out the idea of a conspiracy theory, look at the trans-Texas corridor. They were mocking him at the debates over this. They have a website for the blamed thing with a hub site in St.Louis I believe, and this is all on the web...However they made him look like he was a nut. They are doing the same to us. We could document all we want, but apparently the average American is more interested in being part of the in team and those of us who dissent will be marginalized because we are "different". Ugghhh.....:mad: