PDA

View Full Version : My Report As Precinct Leader!! Mn!!!

mysticgeek
02-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Here is my report.

They expected 20-30 people and close to 100 showed up! There were no McCain supporters and actually 6 Ron Paul supporters that I could pick out. I am not able to speak for the other Townships or Precincts so I will speak for mine.

**AGAIN! No support for McCain!!!!!

At the beginning I got up and read Ron Paul's 2008 Minnesota Caucus Speech. I read it verbatim ... although with a lot of passion! I practiced before hand.

We then broke up into our individual townships/precincts. Our Precinct is allowed 2 delegates and 4 alternates. I am a confirmed Ron Paul delegate! The other person nominated advised me she is for Huckabee but is willing to listen to Dr. Paul's message. So I am now off to the Ottertail County for the next phase of the process!

I did not stay to watch the presidential preference count as another RP supporter from another precinct was going to stay for it ... with so many people... the caucus ran very long.

I did it! I did my part! I did exactly what the Ron Paul campaign wanted us to do! I feel sooooooo incredible right now!

I am ready for the next phase! Our fight is FAR FAR from over!

boondoggle
02-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Hey . . .

. . . That's awesome. :D

Diana
02-05-2008, 09:23 PM
:D We're proud of you! Nice job.

mysticgeek
02-05-2008, 09:24 PM
damn right! I urge all of RP supporters not in this Super Tuesday business to GO GO GO! It is simple! Just GO! Nominate yourself as a delegate and have a buddy or 2 there to back you up! The advice we got from HQ is right on! When you break up into your groups ... say "I am very interested in politics and I have never been a delegate before" Worked for me! Whooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

sinjo
02-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Great job! I hope to replicate that this Saturday!

mysticgeek
02-05-2008, 09:47 PM
results are looking good from MN! Yesterday the good doctor held 2 rallies in ND and one huge rally in MN!

AdamT
02-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Thank you patriot.

mysticgeek
02-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Thank you patriot.

you bet! I am preaching real results! Positive results... knock these loser trolls off the board!

slantedview
02-05-2008, 09:56 PM
congrats. i'm proud to be a fellow supporter with you :)

MattMinnesota
02-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Great job!!! I took charge and organized my precinct in Minneapolis and we won 4 out of 5 delegates! (I'm a delegate too!)