PDA

View Full Version : This is Looking more like a Brokered Convention

virginiakid
02-05-2008, 09:15 PM
No one really has a clear victory here even though McCain has the most delegates--according to CNN, etc...

Even though we have had a bad showing tonight in states we thought we would do really good in, we have a chance at the win! Over 10% in some of those states is no small feat.

I remember a year ago he was barely polling at 1%. So we have come a long ways away.

What hurt us was the lies and deceit of our opponents. Romney making calls saying that there were only two left in the race.

The rumor that was spread by these campaigns that Ron Paul had dropped out.

The media blackout all week before super Tuesday etc....

I am really mad, very upset at this whole process. On my end I and others in my county and city will take over our local GOP. We will get rid of our corrupt local officials.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-05-2008, 09:18 PM
No it's not. Brokered convention is very unlikely, and even if there was one, Huck and McShame will team up and we get nothing out of it. Forget the brokered convention. You are more likely to win the lottery than this happening.

blakjak
02-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Brokered convention is now looking very unlikely - after tonight's results it looks like McCain will be on pace the win the nomination outright.

Feelgood
02-05-2008, 09:43 PM
If thats the case, good-bye USA, hello MexAmeriCanada :mad:

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 09:44 PM
We can stop Mccain or Obama by taking the congress and the senate

let's get to work on that @ LibertyWarChest.com