PDA

View Full Version : I'm extremely sad and angry right now. How can I make myself feel better?

Starks
02-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Topic.

LiveToWin
02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
The Revolution by Chris de Burgh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0zp9uX9B6I

Wingman
ice cream, yoghurt ice cream

sit down gaze out at the blue sky the grass etc

realize it isn't over but that we have done so much
and that we are making a difference.

Antonius Stone
p0rn

mavtek
I'm about to go meet some fellow RP supporters for late night drinks!

Give me liberty
expose the real McCain with force of knowledge.

ForLibertyFight
go drink and forget about this until tomorrow morning

HippyChimp
beer, lots of beer...

Runnerguy
02-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Go out canvassing for Ron Paul tomorrow

theantirobot
Donate. Pre order the book. Remember, our destination is the presidency. The Republican nomination is just one path. Hillary V. McCain would be two clueless pro-war globalists. An independent run would gain massive support. It's a Revolution. It's never going to end. It's a new world. The Internet changes everything. Stock market plunged today. None of the candidates besides Paul has any clue about the economy.

rajibo
beer, lots of beer...

...and then some more.

thuja
02-05-2008, 09:06 PM
fresh organic vegetable juice, a sauna and a suntan, and vigorous exercise.

nullvalu
02-05-2008, 09:07 PM
smoke and drink beer

or go on a jog

animator
02-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Help start a real Galt's Gulch.

thechitowncubs
02-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Watch Huckabee's speech on CNN... that will make you feel a lot better.

rodent
02-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Topic.

You and me both. But I knew this was going to happen. There's a video from Ron asking us to realize what has happened. He said that we should have been aware of this outcome because we were trying to take on the entire establishment. He said the size of this task is just too immense and that we should realize what we are trying to do.

I feel bad because I see a very difficult 4 years ahead. As it stands, I lost my job last fall and then when I found a new job, they rescinded the offer because of the sub-prime crisis. So, I'm a direct victim of the economic turmoil currently.

When I lived in LA, the only job market they had for me as an engineer was in defense. I didn't particularly care for that industry. At the same time, they were increasing my property taxes so they could fund making bigger schools for the children of illegals. I left LA, went to a new industry altogether on the other coast.

Now I'm in debt because of school and my savings are running out. Getting a job has been difficult, and the government, which had no problem taxing me before, is not giving me a damn penny.

.... And with RP losing on top of this, I just feel sick. I think he was a source of hope for about a year. I'll support an independent run, but I kind of feel ill knowing what reality has ahead for us.

Shink
Masturb yourself.

me3
I'm extremely sad and angry right now. How can I make myself feel better?
Get a girlfriend?

yongrel
02-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Thundercats

Cleaner44
02-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Profit from the economic collapse our fellow Americans are delivering.

OrbitalGun
02-05-2008, 09:12 PM
p0rn +69

IDefendThePlatform
02-05-2008, 09:14 PM
i'm drunk right now.

smartpeople4ronpaul
02-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Watch some RP videos. Check out mine..........

IRO-bot
pr0n rulez.

Keep you chin up. On the bright side, when it all crashes and Ron Paul says I told you so, we know the only direction left for our country to go!!!

RohanT
http://www.mexerica.blogger.com.br/vagisil.jpg

nullvalu
i'm drunk right now.

Woohoo Drunk Web Posting, Always A Great Idea

I should totally put that on a T-shirt.

thuja
02-05-2008, 09:22 PM
ha ha ha ha ha. you will all feel awful, and i will feel great fom a suntan, a sauna, fresh veg juice and exercise. maybe some sherlock holmes radio show cds and some fashion mags. poor you. ha ha ha ha ha

Mark37snj
02-05-2008, 09:23 PM
We know what will happen to this country is ANYBODY but Ron Paul wins the election. Our economy will collapse, we know its going to happen, I will be preparing!!! Pay off you debt, no big expenditures, invest in Gold or other things to pretect your money. When it does happen there is going to be one hell of yard sale. Food and fuel will be expensive but I bet I could pick up a very nice Harley Davidson beyond dirt cheap, especially when I cash my money back into dollars when it hits rock bottom. Who knows, a 20,000 dollar investment before the crash could make you a millionair. Cash in when it hits rock bottom, then put it in the back and wait for the dollar to recover, and then live LARGE. :D

nullvalu
02-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Just hang to your pants everyone, this doesn't end tonight.

jcbraithwaite7
02-05-2008, 09:33 PM
I watched American Idol to remind me how stupid people in our country are. Oh... and I'm drinking a margarita then will have a good cry. I'm ahead of everyone else because I live in Florida and am still stinging from the spanking we got last week. I'm seriously fighting a rut. I actually looked for real estate in Costa Rica and am going to buy a couple of those kits at Sam's that have non-perishable food. I'm having my husband get his gun collection from West Virginia and I'm preparing to become a full blown freedom fighter... The Sarah Connor of The Ron Paul Revolution!

Edu
02-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Thread: 10 Reasons to remain optimistic!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=112903

smartbandwidth
02-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Folks:

The numbers today are not real. If you believe they are just remember NH where they are still trying to sort out after 3-4 weeks. It's a cruel joke. Face it, the system as we know it is totally corrupt, broken, caput. Let go and get over it. Ron Paul and this message of freedom and liberty is alive and well in America and the world. Don't ever let CNN/Politico and the powers that be convince you to the contrary.

We must take this message to the streets of America. We must do exactly what we did in Des Moines Iowa dozens and dozens and dozens of times over all across the country. We must march, sing, rally, celebrate and expand this movement of freedom and liberty to greater and great heights with greater and greater impact.

We The People have only just begun!! Remember what we did when they shut us our of the debate in Des Moines. Well, they are doing the same thing to us right now, today and we are simply NOT going to roll over and play dead. We're going to pick ourselves up and rally the spirit of freedom, liberty, truth and justice so that hundreds of thousands of individuals can and will show up at anytime or place for what will become known as the third Great Awakening in the history of America.

It's going to take a lot of music and song and creative energy to pull this off. We must get over trying to pretend that the system is fair. It's corrupt and broken. Period. Accept this, get over it and move higher to transcend it.

In Des Moines We The People created/made our own party!! We can do it again, and again and again!!

There's an emerging story happening in East St. Louis that I believe is a match made in Heaven for Dr. Paul - see savekennethhall.com Dr. Paul needs to consider running as a third party candidate just to keep the opportunities alive for his voice to be seen and heard throughout the US during this critical time in our country's history.

The LP and Constitution Party need to work together to create the Ron Paul For President Party (RPFPP). Ron Paul's message is THE most powerful message on planet earth right now and he's only just begun!!

We can and will pull another miracle rabbit out of the hat just like we did in Des Moines on June 30th. These rabbit's - ie. miracles - have a natural tendency to multiply. The powers that be know this which is why I believe they wanted to use Super Duper Tuesday as a massive door to slam shut against this rising tide of awareness and energy and desire for truth among Americans and individuals throughout the world.

We The People have only just begun!!

Don't EVER, EVER, EVER give up!!

Peace and God Bless!!