PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Now has 30,000 Registered Volunteers

qwerty
08-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Last week, the National Expositor revealed the Paul camp had more than 20,000 registered volunteers. Today, on the Dale Williams Radio show, Jesse Benton, director of communications for Dr. Paul’s Campaign stated there are now more than 30,000 registered volunteers. In less than one week the Paul Campaign has added and additional 10,000 volunteers. This extraordinary ground swell of support has never been seen in a U.S. Presidential election. No other presidential candidate even comes close to that number of volunteers. The main stream media is showing a clear bias by ignoring this amount of support.

-

Click here to listen to the -- Interview

-

Don't forget to donate to the campaign at - https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

http://www.nationalexpositor.com/index.php?news=230

JosephTheLibertarian
08-08-2007, 11:37 AM
WOW!

just wondering.. Kent Snyder still on board? Haven't been seeing him.

mport1
08-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Great, too bad most of them don't do anything. We need to work on getting this 30,000 active (and donating). If we could, we would be in a MUCH better position.

Mani
08-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Can we get each of those 30,000 volunteers to donate $100 this month? That's $3MIL in the bank.

constituent
08-08-2007, 11:54 AM
How do you officially volunteer? that's kinda funny, i didn't realize there was a formal effort going on...

huh.

cujothekitten
08-08-2007, 11:59 AM
How do you officially volunteer? that's kinda funny, i didn't realize there was a formal effort going on...

huh.

You can do it on his website https://www.ronpaul2008.com/join/

There is a box at the bottom that asks you if you are interested in volunteering. :)

DjLoTi
08-08-2007, 12:00 PM
WOW!

just wondering.. Kent Snyder still on board? Haven't been seeing him.

Yes. I interviewed him when I was at the GOP debates last Sunday.

qwerty
08-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Donīt be so negative all the time, just think what kind of succes this have been allready. We are doing something right.

Ronīs message is the most powerfull message and every American deserve to know about it!

:cool:

mport1
08-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Donīt be so negative all the time, just think what kind of succes this have been allready. We are doing something right.

Ronīs message is the most powerfull message and every American deserve to know about it!

If you are talking to me, I think constructive criticism is needed to help boost participation. A lot of people seem to be kind of sitting back and not helping out in the real world. I think this is the result of being constantly in the "Internet Bubble" where Ron is doing amazing. Sometimes we forget that A LOT of work needs to be done in the real world if we want this to happen.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
08-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Great, too bad most of them don't do anything. We need to work on getting this 30,000 active (and donating). If we could, we would be in a MUCH better position.

AGREED!

Even if they would just register Republican and get semi-active would go as far as a $500 contribution.

Biggest problem I'm seeing is Libertarians and Democrats saying they'll vote for Ron Paul if he wins the nomination. He wins the nomination if you get off your ass and register Republican and VOTE in the primary.

There are people who are sacrificing an awful lot (example: me) by declaring early their support for Ron Paul in GOP circles. I believe in Ron Paul and people like him. I want to run for office as a Republican some day. I need help WITHIN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

What I'm seeing, unfortunately, is a typical Libertarian type response. A candidate goes out there, has all this supposed support, but when push comes to shove, the Libertarians would rather sit on their computers and bitch and moan about something trivial, while there's someone out there fighting for all you hold dear, and you won't raise one damn finger to help.

mport1
08-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Agreed.

Bro.Butch
08-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Can we get each of those 30,000 volunteers to donate $100 this month? That's $3MIL in the bank.

LOL-when I saw this thread I came in here to post the same thing you have friend !!! I think the meet-ups plus people waiting for a meetup in their area is over 30,000 now also.

What do ya'll think about us pushing this for RP's birthday, "All volunteers send in $100 to the RP campaign in honor of his birthday" ?

We are supposed to be attempting to quadruple his second quarter figures in this third quarter. A $3 million day (on his b-day) would help us reach that goal of $10 million!!!

qwerty
08-08-2007, 01:04 PM
If you are talking to me, I think constructive criticism is needed to help boost participation. A lot of people seem to be kind of sitting back and not helping out in the real world. I think this is the result of being constantly in the "Internet Bubble" where Ron is doing amazing. Sometimes we forget that A LOT of work needs to be done in the real world if we want this to happen.

Yes, i just think motivating is the word, not complaining....

JosephTheLibertarian
08-08-2007, 01:08 PM
This campaign is either two things:

hyped

or

god damn historic lol

I really hope it's the latter, I'm sure it is. ;)

Shink
08-08-2007, 01:11 PM
This really needs to calm people's worries that the campaign isn't doing well. I'm tired of hearing it, isn't this a good enough indicator? (The main thing I'm concerned about is VERIFIABLE votes at every important event...but that's a different thread)

JosephTheLibertarian
08-08-2007, 01:13 PM
This really needs to calm people's worries that the campaign isn't doing well. I'm tired of hearing it, isn't this a good enough indicator? (The main thing I'm concerned about is VERIFIABLE votes at every important event...but that's a different thread)

lol if the campaign weren't doing well, we would be like Gravel.... that campaign is just without a clue, Kucinich's whole campaign is in his own interns, I think they're his only supporters lol

FreedomLover
08-08-2007, 01:14 PM
How does one become a volunteer though? Is it just by signing up on the official site, or do you have to check the box that says "i can volunteer" too ?

Man from La Mancha
08-08-2007, 01:26 PM
When I clicked on the link from Nationals article I saw this posted, is this true?

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2253/20070808storynp6.jpg

ZandarKoad
08-08-2007, 01:32 PM
A very simple strategy that these "volunteers" can employ is the systematic "lit drop". Just pick out a piece of literature (tri fold, slim jim, etc), get it printed or order it from the campaign, and start passing them out at EVERY HOUSE in America. Don't ring the doorbell, don't knock, just leave the literature on the front door.

It's very cheap. It's highly efficient. It's highly effective. It's politically correct.

If you are in or around Milwaukee, WI go here for free literature and a timetable of lit drop events.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/504/calendar/

mconder
08-08-2007, 01:40 PM

They are talking about Meetup group members. Joining a Meetup is the way one volunteers to help the Ron Paul campaign. There may be channels to volunteer directly to help campaign HQ, but when they are talking the 30,000, they are talking Meetup members.

qwerty
08-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Iīm sure that every volunteer does something for the campaign!

I think itīs better way to motivate people to do more than say to them that "youīre not doing enough"!

Sematary
08-08-2007, 11:56 PM
I'll have to take a picture of my car for you guys but here's the deal. I have the window sticky thingies all over my windows, plus a bumber sticker and printed material as well. Anyway, needless to say, people get curious when they see my car because Ron Paul is visible from virtually every angle. So I get questions. :-)
Today, I was delivering an order (I deliver for Domino's) and I was standing in the guys driveway and he's looking at my car and he's like "Who's Ron Paul?". So we start talking? He seems interested so I ask him if he wants some literature? He's like "YA". Ok - now I'm certain this guy is getting the message. Then he asks me if I have any more of the bumper stickers? Of course, I tell him, and he asks if he can have three or four. You bet your sweet aunt's fanny!
While I was at work, I handed out four tri-folds, three dvd's, one of those window sticky thingies that peel off and a few bumper stickers. That is fairly typical these days. :-)

Mani
08-09-2007, 09:08 AM
I'll have to take a picture of my car for you guys but here's the deal. I have the window sticky thingies all over my windows, plus a bumber sticker and printed material as well. Anyway, needless to say, people get curious when they see my car because Ron Paul is visible from virtually every angle. So I get questions. :-)
Today, I was delivering an order (I deliver for Domino's) and I was standing in the guys driveway and he's looking at my car and he's like "Who's Ron Paul?". So we start talking? He seems interested so I ask him if he wants some literature? He's like "YA". Ok - now I'm certain this guy is getting the message. Then he asks me if I have any more of the bumper stickers? Of course, I tell him, and he asks if he can have three or four. You bet your sweet aunt's fanny!
While I was at work, I handed out four tri-folds, three dvd's, one of those window sticky thingies that peel off and a few bumper stickers. That is fairly typical these days. :-)

What are the window sticky thingies that peel off?

Sematary
08-09-2007, 09:10 AM
What are the window sticky thingies that peel off?

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=10375

Mani
08-09-2007, 09:12 AM
http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=10375

That's so perfect for what I'm looking for, a lot of people aren't big bumper sticker fans, I'm not either.

Thanks!

Mani
08-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Just ordered 5 to try them out, if they work well, I'll order a bunch more.

Cowlesy
08-09-2007, 09:22 AM
While I drove back from my parents house in PA last week on I-80, I had Ron Paul yard-signs in my windows...and some whacko whips in front of me, jumps on his brakes, speeds up and then lobs a huge lipper (chewing tobacco) on my windshield.

I have to give the guy credit, it was a good shot while we were doing 75mph, but be careful out there as there are clearly some people who really don't care for Dr. Paul. Be wary of 1995-1998 green ford taurus hatchbacks in central PA!

JosephTheLibertarian
08-09-2007, 10:07 AM
While I drove back from my parents house in PA last week on I-80, I had Ron Paul yard-signs in my windows...and some whacko whips in front of me, jumps on his brakes, speeds up and then lobs a huge lipper (chewing tobacco) on my windshield.

I have to give the guy credit, it was a good shot while we were doing 75mph, but be careful out there as there are clearly some people who really don't care for Dr. Paul. Be wary of 1995-1998 green ford taurus hatchbacks in central PA!

That's what happens when you disturb the status quo. The fascists lash out atcha! damn.. isn't like we're promoting gay rights in the 1960's, what's up with the aggressiveness?