PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee is running for McCain's VP

4RP08inKCMO
02-05-2008, 08:52 PM
He may not get it, but I don't see how he could believe he can still get the nomination himself. Any other theories?

dvictr
02-05-2008, 09:00 PM
he wants to be the number one christian leader of the world and sell millions of books

spudea
02-05-2008, 09:01 PM
which is bad since we helped him win in WV. All his delegates will go to mccain in a brokered convention.

JulioForPaul
02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
So far TODAY.......

By my count Huck has won states worth 276 delegates. McCain has won states worth 346 delegates. Romney has won states worth 76 delegates.

This is not counting California and a few other states that look to be toss ups.

It's a two man race between McCain and Huckabee...... and Huckabee is not far behind. Ron Paul's delegates in a brokered convention could send Huckabee to the Whitehouse as President.

m72mc
02-05-2008, 09:05 PM
which is bad since we helped him win in WV. All his delegates will go to mccain in a brokered convention.

I doubt his supporters will support mccain

ItsTime
02-05-2008, 09:05 PM
with Ron Paul as VP

So far TODAY.......

By my count Huck has won states worth 276 delegates. McCain has won states worth 346 delegates. Romney has won states worth 76 delegates.

This is not counting California and a few other states that look to be toss ups.

It's a two man race between McCain and Huckabee...... and Huckabee is not far behind. Ron Paul's delegates in a brokered convention could send Huckabee to the Whitehouse as President.