PDA

View Full Version : ¿ If We Run 3rd Party / Independent, What's Our GAME PLAN ?

ronpaultag
02-05-2008, 08:51 PM
If we run 3rd Party / Independent I think we need a game plan.

If we are going to do this, I think we should do this. If we don't put forth 100%, we will get nowhere. We need to stop underestimating the media and think a little more realistically. I'm not a troll and don't want to sound pessimistic because I think we can do this, but I think it will be a lot harder than everyone thinks.

I'm only 16 so I can't do a great deal of things for the campaign, but I'll admit fully that I haven't done as much as I could and I'm sure a lot of other members feel the same.

If we do run 3rd Party / Independent and even if we don't, I think we as a community should pledge to do a little more than we have been. Of course some people have been busting their ass from the beginning, but I'm sure a lot are like me and haven't really done as much as they could have.

I think one of my problems personally was thinking that with a little exposure to the average american, Dr. Paul would immediately win them over. I've come to learn that this is not the case. For some people (like most of the people on this forum) a youtube video immediately woke them up, but some people need a lot more to get them out of the mindset that the MSM has instilled in them for DECADES.

I guess this is sort of a venting thread just to get my thoughts out there, so I'd love to hear anyone else's. I don't want to make this thread a pessimistic thread because like I said earlier I believe we CAN get ron paul in the whitehouse, but I think it will be a lot harder than we think and so I would like to get input from others on what they think we will have to do in order to get Ron Paul in the whitehouse.