PDA

View Full Version : I'm actually EXCITED!

pinkmandy
02-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I'm not sure why! I feel kind of liberated, like we have a new challenge to meet (we now know just how ignorant the population is!). The revolution is just beginning, let's get ON with it!

Bickering and blaming needs to stop, we need to solidify. Besides, it isn't over!!! We have a Constitution to restore and we have to save the sheeple from themselves! :D We need a grassroots freedom action plan, a way to take over each state within 4 yrs and elect RP repubs to any and every elected office we can in the meantime. We need to lay out ideas and have folks volunteer to carry out tasks. Let's get to work!!!!

dvictr
02-05-2008, 08:44 PM
McCain vs Hillary and Ron Paul wins@!

Molly1
02-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Yep. :)

Not one of these Republicans is pulling the party together.

Ron Paul could do that, if only they would give him the chance.

He could get the Christian vote, the Conservative vote, the moderate vote, everything except the neocon vote.

ItsTime
02-05-2008, 08:47 PM
we have under estimated the neo-con vote all along. I know I have :(

But we could have a shot at getting people in CONGRESS to turn things around.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=112873

He could get the Christian vote, the Conservative vote, the moderate vote, everything except the neocon vote.

Give me liberty
02-05-2008, 08:50 PM
I am not EXCITED

justatrey
02-05-2008, 08:50 PM

Every friend, every family member I have mentioned Paul to barely knew who he was, or did not know at all. Every single one of them now supports Ron Paul.

Its so goddamn sad.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9886/mediaexposurebycandidatnz7.jpg

Dorfsmith
02-05-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm not sure why! I feel kind of liberated, like we have a new challenge to meet (we now know just how ignorant the population is!). The revolution is just beginning, let's get ON with it!

Bickering and blaming needs to stop, we need to solidify. Besides, it isn't over!!! We have a Constitution to restore and we have to save the sheeple from themselves! :D We need a grassroots freedom action plan, a way to take over each state within 4 yrs and elect RP repubs to any and every elected office we can in the meantime. We need to lay out ideas and have folks volunteer to carry out tasks. Let's get to work!!!!

My feelings exactly. This whole campaign has encouraged me so much. Honestly, before this whole thing started I thought I was all alone in the world. Now I know that there are thousands of like minded freedom loving people out there. I'm in this for life. It's nice to know I'm not alone :cool:

pinkmandy
02-05-2008, 08:54 PM
My feelings exactly. This whole campaign has encouraged me so much. Honestly, before this whole thing started I thought I was all alone in the world. Now I know that there are thousands of like minded freedom loving people out there. I'm in this for life. It's nice to know I'm not alone :cool:

Exactly! We're all here, we are together and we can be a serious force! We CAN change the way politics work in this country. Not overnight, of course, but we can do it. We can still give our children a free America. I'm in it for the long haul!

PHenry
02-05-2008, 08:54 PM

I like the way you think!

chadhb
02-05-2008, 08:55 PM
denile is running strong on this thread.

RonRules
02-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Huckabee is doing fantastic considering the little coverage he got.

Giuliani is the ultimate looser in this race.

RP is doing pretty good with 0.2% MSM coverage !

tekmo
02-05-2008, 08:56 PM

piss off

RonRules
02-05-2008, 08:58 PM
If you want a place to centralize the movement check out:
www.RonPaulAmbassadors.com

I signed up. I like the plan.

Dorfsmith
02-05-2008, 08:58 PM

Don't make me call you a troll ;)

Seriously, I've always been willing to fight the good fight. Ron Paul was an added surprise. You really think I'm going to give up over one election?

Tidald
02-05-2008, 09:18 PM
bump~

zahirakids
02-05-2008, 09:37 PM

Join the Republican Liberty Caucus. They are the Libertarian/Classic Conservative wing of the GOP.

http://www.rlc.org/

A. Havnes
02-05-2008, 09:52 PM
I'm pretty excited, too, but that's because I finally got to vote for Ron Paul tonight!

Gadsdenfly
02-05-2008, 11:16 PM
I can't say I am excited however the fight goes on beyond this nomination and beyond this election. This movement old and new is is here to stay and they are going to have to deal with us. Not only at this convention but as a voting bloc that can swing results and win elections for years to come.