PDA

View Full Version : RPR Radio guys say they've seen no ads and Ron needs to fire whole campaign staff...

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 08:31 PM
They are saying that the grassroots needs to take over and we need to go 3rd party.

I think it's possible the campaign has been infiltrated.

Brian Bailey
02-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Yeah, sure, it's the campaign's fault. Not the thousands of people sitting on the forums all day doing nothing or the media that refuses to cover our candidate.

jclay2
02-05-2008, 08:33 PM
You guys don't get it. Look at all the success of ron paul. Do you realize how many people because of his campaign have seen the light. How do you guys expect to change the minds of retarded americans for just 20+ million dollars.

Soccrmastr
02-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Yeah, sure, it's the campaign's fault. Not the thousands of people sitting on the forums all day doing nothing or the media that refuses to cover our candidate.

+1776

absolutely agree. People arent working hard enough.

literatim
02-05-2008, 08:34 PM
If you don't trust Ron Paul to pick his own campaign staff, how will you trust him to pick his own cabinet members?

deedles
02-05-2008, 08:35 PM
You guys don't get it. How do you guys expect to change the minds of retarded americans for just 20+ million dollars.

classic.

The fight is just starting..:D

FluffyUnbound
02-05-2008, 08:35 PM
To repeat the cycle of arguments that occur in 1000 other threads, I will check in to point out that:

The average Republican voter is scum, and you can't expect to win an election among scum unless you're scum too, and it doesn't matter how good your campaign is.

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 08:36 PM
If you don't trust Ron Paul to pick his own campaign staff, how will you trust him to pick his own cabinet members?

That's true.

The guy is emotional and I don't blame him.

I'm a bit sick of hiding the facts about the CFR, nWo and everything just to appease the mainstream.

justatrey
02-05-2008, 08:37 PM
People aren't working hard enough? Maybe we could work harder, but we're working probably twice as hard (or 3 or 4 times as hard) as the supporters of other candidates.

Please remember what we're up against. Here are stats from one week:

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9886/mediaexposurebycandidatnz7.jpg

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 08:39 PM
+1776

absolutely agree. People arent working hard enough.

Speak for yourself. I've hit the streets. Just because we're checking the forums doesn't mean we're not doing our part. You're here posting stuff, so why aren't you out canvassing?

chelu
02-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Couldn't agree less with the host about getting rid of Staff/3rd party, (listening to it now) but I can feel where he's coming from. We're all frustrated because we've researched the issues that the majority are just clueless about, and the real issues not the fluff issues. I hope we go all the way through to the convention, and make that our final battle site. It's not going to be easy, as we all know. Ron Paul has been virtually silenced by the news outlets. Rush Limbaugh has gotten more press on the cable news outlets in the last week than Dr. Paul has. Hang in there guys, let the smoke clear and the dust settle, and let's plan our next attack.

Churchill2004
02-05-2008, 08:47 PM
People aren't working hard enough? Maybe we could work harder, but we're working probably twice as hard (or 3 or 4 times as hard) as the supporters of other candidates.

Please remember what we're up against. Here are stats from one week:

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9886/mediaexposurebycandidatnz7.jpg

Where's that from?

Soccrmastr
02-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Speak for yourself. I've hit the streets. Just because we're checking the forums doesn't mean we're not doing our part. You're here posting stuff, so why aren't you out canvassing?

The point is that the reason we're not doing good is not HQ's fault, at least not entirely. HQ cant help if we're the underdog. The lack of support for Ron Paul by the sheeple is only our fault for not doing more. And I would be doing something right now except its very late and my state just finished voting 0.o :p:p

Agora
02-05-2008, 08:55 PM
turn off the radio :)

Agora
02-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Where's that from?

http://www.journalism.org/node/9515

performance
02-05-2008, 08:58 PM
where is RP spending his money? Everyone i talk to has not seen/heard any ad about RP.

Dave Pedersen
02-05-2008, 09:02 PM
where is RP spending his money? Everyone i talk to has not seen/heard any ad about RP.

Salaries of 300 people getting flat a$$e$.