PDA

View Full Version : On RPR Radio Now...

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 08:30 PM
DJ says RP should fire his entire campaign staff. I tend to agree. Ron's staff has squandered the money, and squandered the grassroots movement and completely thrown this campaign down the tubes.

justatrey
02-05-2008, 08:32 PM
He's steaming pretty bad right now.

literatim
02-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Quit making new threads. If you don't trust Ron Paul to pick his own campaign staff, how will you trust him to pick his own cabinet members?

Agora
02-05-2008, 08:34 PM
I prefer to fire RPR :bg

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Quit making new threads. If you don't trust Ron Paul to pick his own campaign staff, how will you trust him to pick his own cabinet members?

Uhhh....this is a forum. I think I have every bit as much right to make a thread as anybody else.

Can you please explain to me what the campaing staff has done for Ron Paul's campaign? Where are the TV ads? Where aren't his staff getting air time on MSM? Why aren't his staff placing newpaper ads, radio ads? Why haven't they spent some of that money to get Ron Paul's name out there?

What happened to the big Super Tuesday Push we'd all hoped for?

I'm a precinct captain, I organize a meetup, I put up signs, hand out literature, talk up RP, work to get the vote out....so you can't accuse me of not doing my part. All I'm asking is WHAT THE HELL IS THE CAMPAING STAFF DOING????